VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I see dissatisfaction with the NTR tag in many comments. So let's talk about it. I'm not sure exactly what I have in mind would count as NTR. Let me explain. I don't plan to add any cheating content. My plan is to show you how the characters progress in their lives after making choices throughout the game. Let's say you stayed with the doctor and left everyone else behind. This means that you never interact with other characters. So they moved on with their lives and ended up with someone else.

If I narrate their sexual lives in this situation, is this count as NTR or not?

I think this mechanic enriches the story, but that's my point of view. So let me hear your perspective about this. Also, if you know a better term for it, I can change the tag.

If you want, you can write here or send a private message.
There's no need to mention their sex life at all. You ignore someone and they move on. Why do you need to see what they are doing in the bedroom. Lets look at it from another perspective. If the player ignored them, it has to be for some reason right?What makes you think we would want to see them in a sexual situation? With someone else at that. You are just playing towards a certain type of fantasy at that point and most harem game players don't like that.

If you must elaborate, you could just say they moved on and got married, or moved to another country and started a business or something. Why must we see them fucking. It seems unnecessary to me, unless like I said you are trying to target a certain kink. Whether that counts as voyeurism or ntr at that point will be up to the individual. A lot of people think those two are basically the same thing. IMO its not worth the headache trying to mix that kind of thing in with harem. You are going to get flamed both from the more level headed crowd, and the ppl who cant stand when another male is even present in the story(the crazy ppl). So be prepared to stand your ground. But hey at least your were up front about it from the start. Just doing that alone already won you some points.

PS. Also maybe the ntr fans won't flame you, but they will probably ask you to add more. So then you disappoint that crowd when you dont, and then the other if you do. So you see how it can turn messy. :unsure:

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I see dissatisfaction with the NTR tag in many comments. So let's talk about it. I'm not sure exactly what I have in mind would count as NTR. Let me explain. I don't plan to add any cheating content. My plan is to show you how the characters progress in their lives after making choices throughout the game. Let's say you stayed with the doctor and left everyone else behind. This means that you never interact with other characters. So they moved on with their lives and ended up with someone else.

I think this mechanic enriches the story, but that's my point of view. So let me hear your perspective about this. Also, if you know a better term for it, I can change the tag.

thats not ntr in any way you made choice to not get involved with them that being said some people probably wont like it.

Jul 5, 2019

Yeah, I wouldn't say that fits the definition of the NTR tag.

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
It doesn't seem designed to cause jealousy, and if you've chosen not to be in a relationship with them, they aren't a romantic interest.

Reactions: Wolfodeus

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: :unsure:just out of curiosity, what would be the point of showing the lives of others if the mc (player) rejected them? (Just to enrich the story?) I mean, you yourself are saying that they went on with their lives and ended up with someone else, I think that saying that is already more than a conclusion for these characters, I don't see the point in spending hours of work on something that perhaps nobody is interested in.Usually when a player rejects a possible LI it is because they don't like them and surely they are not interested in reading what happened to them after the rejection.(personally I see it as a waste of time )

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
Hmm... Your words actually make sense. I can elaborate with no sexual content as Fazed said. That way everyone would be happy, I think.

As you said, in the first place, the focus of the game is not on NTR or cheating, so the person who will play the game 'till the end does not care about this content.

Okay, I understand your point of view, and you're right. I'll remove the tag. Thanks to all those who share their opinions!

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hmm... Your words actually make sense. I can elaborate with no sexual content as Fazed said. That way everyone would be happy, I think.

As you said, in the first place, the focus of the game is not on NTR or cheating, so the person who will play the game 'till the end does not care about this content.

Okay, I understand your point of view, and you're right. I'll remove the tag. Thanks to all those who share their opinions!
Well, you mentioned harem in future tags, so, if we go full harem route then there won't be any reason for NTR, right?

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021

Yes, it's NTR , the girls are LI,it doesn't matter if a player ignores her.....
A LI that ends up with another guy ... is NTR.

May 13, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.085b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Any chance you have the i-patch included as part of your mod? Both your mod and the standalone i-patch have a file named "script.rpy".

• Angry
Reactions: LaikDink

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i was wondering why i didnt hear jack about this game for a while now i thought it was done. then i checked patreon and realized this guy doesnt do any public posts. i honeslty think a few public posts would be a good idea cause apparently i've been following this dev but i never got any notifications and thats cause all posts are locked.

weirdly enough i might actually patron this dev.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

Look I understand what you want to do. There is another VN called "Something to Write About: The Author" and it's not a full on harem game, you have to choose an RO or 2 at the end so after you choose you still get to see what happened to the ROs after the end of the story, it was great.

So if you want to add something like that, I for one I'm all for it but there is no need for sex scenes for you to be able to do that, more so if you wanted to add more replayability to your game, it helps if we don't see the LIs getting railed for no reason.

Anyway whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck (y)

Aug 2, 2020

Give a look at how Sisterly Lust from Perverteer handled what happened with the girls that you ignored and you will have a good basis.

Reactions: Wolfodeus
Feb 29, 2020
Ok so when the game starts it shows MCs default name as Ethan, which you can customize to whatever.
But then during gameplay MCs name is David.
How does your name go from Ethan to (customized) to David?
Wait! Was this game written by the people who did those Second Chance and Revenga games?
Because that would make sense.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes