VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Uhhh... Wtf does that first question means? Do we get super power if we are blessed?

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
gl with the game but not forget for me first scene u see some fat bastard fucking a li

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Kinda, I guess?

I actually asked the same question to the modder, they told me to leave the necklace, then use cheats to increase the energy. Or you could do it the other way around.
i think the not taking the necklace option was the one that gave relationshop points right? so i imagine thats why it was highlighted green. maybe later the mod will change it if it turns out taking the necklace was the better option.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure this was named something else and it was also by a different Dev name. Like XYZ Games or something. I'm confused.

Edit: Just read their Patreon FAQ and they apparently changed the content. No More NTR...
Woot! WOOT!

Edit 2: Shit, I was thinking of a different game. There was a game where the Sister fucks their father. I thought it was this game cause the Mom characters looks similar.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm pretty confused by the version number and the changelog right now. Wolfodeus can you clear up what the deal is? You released in February the first version named v0.1, now you released a version with the EXACT SAME version number. Is this a remake of the first (few) release(s)? Is it a continuation of the already existing content?

Dier

Feb 4, 2019
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.095b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
The Game has been updated to 0.1 please update when you have a chance, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes