VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Any chance you have the i-patch included as part of your mod? Both your mod and the standalone i-patch have a file named "script.rpy".
It looks like the difference is dropping the "step" from the part of the code that asks what you're going to name everyone.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.085b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
I'm on my laptop, how do I download and use the mod? I'm new to this?Can someone please give a step by step process on how to download and use mods for beginners. Please add pictures if possible. I have 7-zip installed but really don;t know how to download and use the mods I keep seeing.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I'm on my laptop, how do I download and use the mod? I'm new to this?Can someone please give a step by step process on how to download and use mods for beginners. Please add pictures if possible. I have 7-zip installed but really don;t know how to download and use the mods I keep seeing.
Did you follow my installation instruction?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Deceived: The Lost Soul [v0.095b] [Wolfodeus]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

SIZE ~ 154 MB

- -

I added the option to change the font size and opacity in the Android version.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Hmm, I found I actually deleted the previous game version after encountering the usually stupid words minigame, something like Vigor, Go, Fuck yourself.
Sigh, dude, I know you need to learn from mistakes but, preferably, try to learn from other people's mistakes, not your own.
Players don't give a shit about that kind of minigames and the only thing they actually do is - piss them off.

I might be an example of an average player and, after loading the game at the "fuck off" minigame I just deleted the newest update and put the game thread on ignore.
But, you do you, good luck with your game.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
P/s: Updated to v0.095b
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Updated to v0.095b

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm, I found I actually deleted the previous game version after encountering the usually stupid words minigame, something like Vigor, Go, Fuck yourself.
Sigh, dude, I know you need to learn from mistakes but, preferably, try to learn from other people's mistakes, not your own.
Players don't give a shit about that kind of minigames and the only thing they actually do is - piss them off.

I might be an example of an average player and, after loading the game at the "fuck off" minigame I just deleted the newest update and put the game thread on ignore.
My opinion, which means fuck all, fuck all types of minigames.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022

Thanks, you just save me the time and the annoyance.

Reactions: qaywsx

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Updated to v0.095b
Hi, I have a question

So, the green choice isn't clickable because I didn't have enough energy. I found that to get the sufficient energy, you need to snatch the necklace from Abigail, yet your recommended choice is leave it. Which one should I follow?

screenshot0001.png

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
gawd, I'd totally forgotten what this VN was about so had to start from scratch again... ugh.. the Engrish is strong in this one... to the point I'm about going to just forget about this game altogether... dev, please use a native English speaking proofreader...

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes