VN Ren'Py Onhold Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd0015'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4287, in script call
File "mfragments.rpyc", line 468, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Deceived: The Lost Soul R0.10
Mon Jun 19 06:04:57 2023
```

I played the latest update from the start... then this error window opened and the game broke down.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
boot camp and vocation training, May to November, sounds about right; although mandatory military service usually runs for a 2 year term.
Depends on a country of course. There's some countries where if you are just normal soldier, it's 6 months, 9 months for specific role, like medic and year for if you are trained as non-commissioned officer or officer for the reserves. and then there's the countries where the mandatory military service is that 2 year term.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 4287, in script call
File "mfragments.rpyc", line 468, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Deceived: The Lost Soul R0.10
Mon Jun 19 06:04:57 2023
```

I played the latest update from the start... then this error window opened and the game broke down.
yeah, and you arent using any outdated mods, by any chance. are you?

this is a rework, there are more than few scenes being cut down, there is no d0015 anymore, unlike 0.15v for which walki mod was made.
also, if you are having problems with a mod, and tehre is a dedicated/separated mod thread, please, do post it there and not in the main thread.
thanks

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Developer: Wolfodeus
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
It's a reworked version,maybe the mod need some changes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Wolfodeus

First I hope your military service goes well and that you return on schedule. Second thanks for the update such as it is.

What follows is intended as constructive criticism:
Your use of random rolls to influence game progression is if anything a detraction from the game. You've invested an enormous amount of work and the result is a much poorer VN than you previously offered. Others have mentioned the lack of previous scenes. All in all this is a grave disappointment. As always I 100% support your absolute right to tell your story and advance your VN as you choose, that said this update is a disappointing mess.

Just my opinion, so take it for what you feel it's worth. Normally I'd thank you for your hard work, but in this case I feel your hard work has been wasted.

--------------- Update ---------
I missed the requirement to enable adult content in preferences. You might consider asking about that in the initial choices to set up the VN.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So what is this? Took the sex scenes out to appeal to a preteen market or something? wth going on?:confused:
Try enabling adult content in preferences and see what scenes you get. I missed that and all were missing. I'm playing again to see what shows up.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
a lot of the images is missing and keep getting an error all the time and it looks like the game is all over the place cant tell what is going on (n)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Developer: Wolfodeus
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Please update your mod for R0.10 !!!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Depends on a country of course. There's some countries where if you are just normal soldier, it's 6 months, 9 months for specific role, like medic and year for if you are trained as non-commissioned officer or officer for the reserves. and then there's the countries where the mandatory military service is that 2 year term.
I did 10 months as a medic, Sweden. The shortest we have is 6 months and 15 months is the longest.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a reason why the textbox slider in this game does nothing? It stays the same fully left or fully right, nothing changes, one of the directions should make it GO AWAY, the textbox should be removed from all of these games.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I think if I remember correct the 0.15 has the scenes with the doctor in it whereas that was taken out of the R0.10, which sucks

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Dev does seem to have become active again after his military service (y), unfortunately his new years eve message doesn't fill me with hope for this game. Either way I wish him the best and look forward to his next project (just hope the doc is in it)

A Fresh Chapter Begins

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy, and peaceful 2024! Reflecting on the challenges of 2023, a year filled with events, I spent six months away from home, impacting my dedicated time to enhance 'Deceived,' a project close to my heart. Despite not achieving the envisioned success, the development of Deceived was a gratifying journey, providing valuable insights into creating visual novels. I'm confident it will continue to be a rich source of learning for me.
As mentioned earlier, I anticipated a pause in the project until things settle upon my return. Though not fully settled, I'm actively back with the dawn of 2024. However, this return may not be with 'Deceived.' I've embarked on a new story, a concept I've long desired to write but hesitated due to various reasons.
This new game will feature a more static flow with limited choices, focusing on dreams suppressed by government and societal pressures on a young individual. Expect a high-quality and original narrative that I'm eager to share.
Moreover, your participation is encouraged! You can actively engage in the story through your comments. I'll provide visuals and discussion topics for you to comment on. When the time comes, I'll share a post, gather your comments, including your nicknames, and integrate them into the game.
While I'll share this announcement in various places, following my Patreon account ensures you won't miss any updates. Your support means the world, and I'm excited to embark on this new storytelling adventure together!

Tags

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes