VN Ren'Py Onhold Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Too bad he's wasting so much time and effort on something no one cares about.
People aren't on here looking at renpy AVNs hoping to find "games".

Literally nothing in that list will improve the actual storytelling.

Adding a random number generator [dice] doesn't make for a good AVN experience.

Daily activities? Such Wow!!, Very Excite!!! :rolleyes:

This is kinda like Niichan over on MBML thinking about adding QTEs. Luckily that dev actually listens to feedback and realized that QTEs wouldn't, in any way, improve the storytelling and discarded that idea.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Too bad he's wasting so much time and effort on something no one cares about.
People aren't on here looking at renpy AVNs hoping to find "games".

Literally nothing in that list will improve the actual storytelling.

Adding a random number generator [dice] doesn't make for a good AVN experience.

Daily activities? Such Wow!!, Very Excite!!! :rolleyes:

This is kinda like Niichan over on MBML thinking about adding QTEs. Luckily that dev actually listens to feedback and realized that QTEs wouldn't, in any way, improve the storytelling and discarded that idea.
That's sounds a lot like you speaking for everyone. That is a huge responsibility, which seems to have been thrust upon you by no one but yourself.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
That's quite short mandatory military service if it's only from start of May to end of November. At least it's short enough that they can still return to working on this game quite easily. Not like in some places where it can be more than a year.
Yeah in my country was 18 months when i served today is 12months and has been 8months before also before my time was 24 months :(

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
That's sounds a lot like you speaking for everyone. That is a huge responsibility, which seems to have been thrust upon you by no one but yourself.
Lol, man, he have every right, to speak his mind. Moreover, there is NO responsobility in that! He doesn't need to be a good reviewer or a trusted member of community, to JUST speak his mind! Wake up!

BTW, forum have a GREAT option to LIKE someone's comment... and THIS option gives you smth like a "vote". So, everyone who supports HIS point of view, could just leave a LIKE on that comment and dev will see it. That's it!

Personally, i think that you deserved a title of THE CLOWN, because of your remark, good sir! Be proud of yourself! Not everyone can reach that title in my book :)

P.S. Daily activities... what a piece of... I hate sandbox games with time, activities and so on. I don't mind RPG systems, perks, even DICES on some moments, like fights. But There is a thin line between a good game and annoying piece of trash that i will just skip, because of the grind and so on. Not my cup of tea, tho there are still a lot of people who likes that kind of gameplay.

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Lol, man, he have every right, to speak his mind. Moreover, there is NO responsobility in that! He doesn't need to be a good reviewer or a trusted member of community, to JUST speak his mind! Wake up!

BTW, forum have a GREAT option to LIKE someone's comment... and THIS option gives you smth like a "vote". So, everyone who supports HIS point of view, could just leave a LIKE on that comment and dev will see it. That's it!

Personally, i think that you deserved a title of THE CLOWN, because of your remark, good sir! Be proud of yourself! Not everyone can reach that title in my book :)

P.S. Daily activities... what a piece of... I hate sandbox games with time, activities and so on. I don't mind RPG systems, perks, even DICES on some moments, like fights. But There is a thin line between a good game and annoying piece of trash that i will just skip, because of the grind and so on. Not my cup of tea, tho there are still a lot of people who likes that kind of gameplay.
The fact that you either choose, or are too obtuse, to not distinguish between someone having an opinion, and someone declaring what "people are here for", renders me disinclined to concern myself with your opinions on me, or anything else.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Oh hold due to mandatory military service = wouldn't it be quicker to just move to another country and drop the citizenship of that one? Why even start an AVN if you saw this coming? Other than a quick cash grab, though at $10-20 a month dunno if it was worth that given the time and effort.
Not always the government acts on the notice for the mandatory military service. I got one when I turned 18 and they waited for 3 years and my brother got a notice and never had to go. In some countries it's not necessarily set in stone. And honestly, suggesting to move to another country is the most dumb advice I've ever heard, just because of the mandatory military service especially. Moving and setting up in a new country does take some time too and a lot of money.

Reactions: LocalProdigy

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Pack light then it doesn't cost as much. Eg: things like entire PCs are expensive to ship, I'd just take the hard drives out of it and buy another PC where I was going once settled. Work visas tend to be a quicker short-term solution as far as paperwork.
Yeah, right and new furniture, a new PC and all other necessary things tend to don't cost anything. Besides having some sort of starting money to get a apartment or house and to live of for at least a few weeks until you have a job to earn your money. That would make, depending on the country you move from and on the one you move to, at least a couple thousand, in some cases even 10k+ and way more. Some people need seriously a reality check. :FacePalm:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I have that in savings. With 20 or so credit cards (that I seldom even use and keep 0 balances on to avoid interest charges when I do) in an emergency (like avoiding getting drafted for military service) I can get close to $75k in credit (if I wanted to waste huge amounts of money in interest paying that off over the next 2-3 years or so, but still better than military slavery). It really isn't hard if you are not a loser with a poor credit rating caused by making bills that you then don't pay.
Such Amazingness, Much Wow:FacePalm:
Not everybody wants to use 20 credit cards or has savings enough to go live in another Country just to get away from Military Service or as you said it military slavery:ROFLMAO:
It would be best for you to assume not everybody is like you

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Yeah, right and new furniture, a new PC and all other necessary things tend to don't cost anything. Besides having some sort of starting money to get a apartment or house and to live of for at least a few weeks until you have a job to earn your money. That would make, depending on the country you move from and on the one you move to, at least a couple thousand, in some cases even 10k+ and way more. Some people need seriously a reality check. :FacePalm:
Lets not forget that in some (maybe most) countries, fleeing to avoid military service is a crime similar to desertion. Lets hope the person fleeing doesn't end up in a country that has an extradition agreement with the country they are fleeing. 2-3 yrs service is better that 20 to life in prison!!!

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
So... you took a pretty good game (not the greatest but by no means the worst) and removed all the lewd scenes and added RNG mechanics? That's a BOLD strategy Cotton!! For me personally, this game is now much worse and it'll be a long time before I come back to it, if I ever do. Good luck with your military service.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Lets not forget that in some (maybe most) countries, fleeing to avoid military service is a crime similar to desertion. Lets hope the person fleeing doesn't end up in a country that has an extradition agreement with the country they are fleeing. 2-3 yrs service is better that 20 to life in prison!!!
I read the thread and it looks like dev should be back in november or something like that, so it wouldn't do any good to flee a country for a measly 6 months

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
The fact that you either choose, or are too obtuse, to not distinguish between someone having an opinion, and someone declaring what "people are here for", renders me disinclined to concern myself with your opinions on me, or anything else.
My bad here, didn't give it much attention, tho his point of view still stands.
English isn't my native lang, so i don't bother translate every word, because of that i only catch meaning and sometimes lose words cuz for me it's just "connectors" between meaningfull parts of sentence.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
He doesn't need to be a good reviewer or a trusted member of community, to JUST speak his mind!
Technically, that is true, accept every time I review a thread/game, it gets removed and I get a little notification explaining how my review didnt follow the rules. Then when I go back and re-read my review, after reading the rules, it appears as if I DID follow the rules. And that tells me they remove reviews that don't fit their biased opinion or agenda.
My comments also will get deleted for "being off topic" when 90% of the time, my comments are responses to previous comments. Yet, those previous comments don't get removed like mine. So, while you may be technically correct, you missed that your review has to fit the personal likings of the mods.

Twing

Aug 27, 2019
That's quite short mandatory military service if it's only from start of May to end of November. At least it's short enough that they can still return to working on this game quite easily. Not like in some places where it can be more than a year.
boot camp and vocation training, May to November, sounds about right; although mandatory military service usually runs for a 2 year term.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes