VN Ren'Py Onhold Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to use my powers in the alley like the walkthrough suggested but it won't let me. What did I get wrong?

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I tried to use my powers in the alley like the walkthrough suggested but it won't let me. What did I get wrong?
  • Take the necklace for MC instead of letting the girl keep it
or
  • Follow the walkthrough, but before you use the power, use cheats and increase your Energy to >=500

Reactions: TheDick69+

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Played for the first time, found it very enjoyable. Interesting take on a by now familiar story, well-done sex scenes, attractive ladies.
You can't ask for much more. Looking forward to more content.

Reactions: downtimer

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
Developer,
Any info on update?
At the moment, I am solely focused on developing the R version and unable to provide a definite timeline for its completion. As for the release of the v0.16 update that is already available, I am currently undecided. This is because a feature that I plan to add at the end of the R version is still missing. As I have not previously disclosed this feature, it is currently a secret.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
New update came out from dev but bad news as well. I've posted his Patreon message below along with links for the last update for quite a while.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

"
Hello everyone, today I have some sad news to share with you. The date for my mandatory military service, which I have been waiting to be called up for this year, was announced yesterday. After May 5th, I won't be able to be with you for a long time. If everything goes well, I will be back with you around the middle or end of November.
As promised, I will share the new update with you before I leave. Currently, Soul Demon and everyone in the upper tiers will receive this update via message. Therefore, there is no need to renew your membership.
I am sorry that I have to take a break like this. I would like to thank everyone for their support up until now."

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
New update came out from dev but bad news as well. I've posted his Patreon message below along with links for the last update for quite a while.

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

"
Hello everyone, today I have some sad news to share with you. The date for my mandatory military service, which I have been waiting to be called up for this year, was announced yesterday. After May 5th, I won't be able to be with you for a long time. If everything goes well, I will be back with you around the middle or end of November.
As promised, I will share the new update with you before I leave. Currently, Soul Demon and everyone in the upper tiers will receive this update via message. Therefore, there is no need to renew your membership.
I am sorry that I have to take a break like this. I would like to thank everyone for their support up until now."
That's quite short mandatory military service if it's only from start of May to end of November. At least it's short enough that they can still return to working on this game quite easily. Not like in some places where it can be more than a year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Wolfodeus
Opacity slider not working on android apk. Very bad

&

What is meant by "dc" ? What are the effects of having those ?

&

Why you changed mechanism to rolls based ?? Previous system was better than this one

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Developer: Wolfodeus
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
this needs an update

Reactions: mtrkar

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 207 MB - DeceivedTheLostSoul-R0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 173 MB - DeceivedTheLostSoul-R0.10-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeceivedTheLostSoul-R0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
BE BACK SAFE, DEV!​

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Developer: Wolfodeus
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.15
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
up pls ^^

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 207 MB - DeceivedTheLostSoul-R0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 173 MB - DeceivedTheLostSoul-R0.10-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

surprising. . . but this was the first time a full or crunched renp'y wouldn't run on my computer. I'm trying the full version now but let us see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes