VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deceived: The Lost Soul [vR0.10] [Wolfodeus]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Other than a strong need for a native English speaker to give this a strong grammer/sentence structure check, its not to bad.
"grammer"..."to"??? How's that again? :p Sorry, feeling quite a bit snarky this morning. I think you meant "grammar" & "too", but since you were complaining about the game's grammar issues... don't you think you might want to at least double-check your own? ;) (translation: I'm not pissed, just poking some good-natured-intended fun at the idea of pointing out the need for better grammar with bad grammar. AKA: not meant to offend you, sorry if I did.)

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I'll prob try to circle back to this in a few days/weeks, but initial thoughts (based solely on screenshots):
Pics 1&2, is that an "orb", rendering issue/artifact/placeholder, or what? If "orb" then making it a light source (that's possible, right?) and/or adding some shaping/texture would help.
Pic #... uh, the one w/ the phone in the hand: something about that doesn't "look right". Either the fingers are too thick, the phone's too thin, or something. Hell, it's better than I could do, but there's room for improvement in future renders. As-is, it looks more like the hand was rendered and then a 2D phone image was photoshopped into the image.
Pic #4... Damnnnnn those eyes & that expression were done verrrrrryyyyy well. Looks like the graphic artist has a better "feel" for the female physique than, say, a cell phone. ;-) Which is definitely a good choice on what to perfect.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
"grammer"..."to"??? How's that again? :p Sorry, feeling quite a bit snarky this morning. I think you meant "grammar" & "too", but since you were complaining about the game's grammar issues... don't you think you might want to at least double-check your own? ;) (translation: I'm not pissed, just poking some good-natured-intended fun at the idea of pointing out the need for better grammar with bad grammar. AKA: not meant to offend you, sorry if I did.)
Now sea, their you have it! If someone like me is complaining about grammer, you know is Really needs to be cheeked! lol (you will note I never suggested I am the person for this job :ROFLMAO::LOL:)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Check the OP (or the top of this page). It has been added there as v0.05. Irrespective of what it says or doesn't say, it's the first release.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Amnesia: check!

I just got to ask one question: where is the dead father?

It strikes me as odd that you don't follow the norm. Amnesia stories without the dead father are just lame.

Be serious man, everyone expects the dead father story in conjunction with amnesia, people might show up with pitchforks and start a riot if you don't follow the trope to the letter as the rest o the already existing 173893 amnesia games do!!!!!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The renders are good.
The story could be interesting.
The writing/grammar/English is terrible. Please get an editor.

Reactions: punisher2099

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Wolfodeus
Modder: LaikDink
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add the 'cheat' button (on the right bottom corner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1644815835610.png 1644816386166.png 1644816476186.png 1644816902876.png

Last edited:

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add 'cheat' button (on the right bottom conner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
That looks good. I'm sure that will be useful for others. Thanks!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this is interesting but yeah the english needs to be touched up. i hope to see more.

for now i'll follow this game.

good luck dev.

dhunters

Jul 8, 2019
Here is my walkthrough and cheat mod for this game. I highlight some recommended choices, add 'cheat' button (on the right bottom conner of the screen) so you guys can add points and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer Wolfodeus approve me to publish this mod on his/her/their game and I think this game is interesting. It may have some bugs and if you found them, please reply to this comment to me to inform them. Thanks and have a nice day guys!!
View attachment 1652468 View attachment 1652476 View attachment 1652482 View attachment 1652489
Found an error: line 27 of JokerCheats.rpy - there's an error, removed the word 'font' and now it's good to go!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaikDink

BladeTurbo

May 4, 2021
i don't mind the amnesia story, it's all about the journey. nice job on the models, they look beautiful. hopefully the grammar will be updated in the future (my only complaint). also, i was really confused at the start of the game, maybe it will make more sense later on ( i had to stop playing because of the grammar, sorry didn't want to sound too mean).

Reactions: punisher2099

Wolfodeus

Aug 25, 2016
i don't mind the amnesia story, it's all about the journey. nice job on the models, they look beautiful. hopefully the grammar will be updated in the future (my only complaint). also, i was really confused at the start of the game, maybe it will make more sense later on ( i had to stop playing because of the grammar, sorry didn't want to sound too mean).
I am aware of the grammar problem, and it bothers me as a writer as well. You have to endure this for now. I'm working on it, but it will take time surely. (You are not mean that's the truth. That's why I added this to my Patreon target as well.)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes