VN - Others - Completed - December When There Is No Angel [v1.0.0] [Leaf]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kidlat020

Remind me again why manual fan translations always pick the great VNs. oh right, it's because it's such an atrocious task for basically nothing. For them to pour this much effort, the VN better be THAT good.

Sure, that alone is a big a testament to how the VN will turn out, but that doesn't mean it can be consumed by anyone. I can already tell this won't fit the general normie crowd, saying something like MC is a puss and wimp and must grow up and man up and marry that single mom of 4 kids from 4 different Chads and Tyrones be a productive member of society like the normies that they are. oh wait that's not any better isn't it?

Okay enough tangent for real this time. The VN starts with the main character what most would assume is a puss and an emo, could be argued to be much purer and honest than most of us. yes, honesty. In a world where everyone is a lying bastard and have to put their Outside Mask when in a job setting or other events. I won't mention who, and I haven't even entered their particular route, but I can already tell there will be a character that will play this role to a tee. I'm already disgusted.

It also comprises of many heroines that may look fine at first, but when you enter deep into their routes, have way more dark things to hide. And as their ugliness rears its ugly head, ironically that forms a relationship much deeper than any setting. Not saying it is perfect, but it definitely is "the best they could ever have".

If you can't tell, the Engrish title is already depressing. A December without angels? Truly sounds like someone realizing there won't be cheerful events (angels) happening in what should have been the merriest month. This depressing theme will play all throughout the heroines and routes. And I must warn again, that this title will not be for everyone. Steer clear from this if you're uncomfortable or immature with heavy and depressing topics.