4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Khangsaw

Aug 5, 2022
Go to witch's house, talk with her (yes talk, not physical examination) and ask her to go to shower, then go talk to her in shower (2 floor, to the right of her bed) and there's your missing cg
how can you talk to her in shower? It only shows 1 option which is fuck her in the shower room
Edut: nvm i got it by using the toilet somehow

Last edited:

Khangsaw

Aug 5, 2022
You're missing "Witch Anal licking handjob", I got it by using the toilet in her house, don't know if you needed a specific item or not to unlock. How'd you get "Witch Reverse Paizuranal attack"? It's my last one.
I tried using the toilet too but nothing happened
[Edit] Okay somehow it worked after i tried using the toilet several times lol
For the reverse paizuri CG you just need to talk to her (choose the 2nd conversation line), then go upstair and try fucking her on the bed
1707385401123.png

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
so to break the walls across the game, you need special weapon by the little girl engineer, but where to find all the relics needed to craft this special weapon?

also does anyone know the whole story of this game?

Reactions: XVSZ0UMHX

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Bruh how do u even start the game, anytime I click on the Decoy application, it opens a cmd prompt then like 5 secs later, the application closes itself

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Any idea what the 4th artifact that the witch makes for you even does ? The MTL translation isn't clear enough but it seems to be tied to the story instead of granting any gameplay change right ?

Also is there any map or guide to find all the weapon parts + gifts for the girls in the city ?

Another question, I gave the music shop girl an old record and she paid me, but so far no hints towards her scene, is there anything else I need to do besides giving her that one record ? And while we are at it, the girl at the pub mentions something about how she used to get ingredients at the south gate, but so far I haven't found anything for her, is the object for her available later ?

EDIT: Having finished the game, I feel like a DLC might come on the future.

For starters, the best weapon add-ons and best side weapons only became available or realistically attainable by the time you have beaten the final boss at which point they are pointless.
Second, the exploration at times felt like the dev planned some terrain to be accessible by the use of more tools but we never get newer ones besides the higher jump, the drone that carries you around and the drill, the later which is completely missable due to never being required to complete the main story.

Third and this is the most important: The side girls could use more content. Some had a single scene (Music shop, Izakaya or the frozen girls), others had a single small pixel one and/or one with a main girl (Secretary, Manager of the massage parlor, the sister of the tinkerer girl which is the most egregious to me because you don't even see her nipples on her scene, yes I feel blueballed) . Even worse, some girls didn't even have a scene at all like the other shop girl in the district with the coffee shop (Which is another thing to me, why have that area at all when it's so empty and most of the stuff there could easily been integrated in the main city center ?), the girls bathing at the top of the mayor's building (Who I kept revisiting hoping to see at the very least a new dialogue), and my favorite, the farmer girl at the top of the city (This one felt specially dissapointing considering how thick she was).

Overall, as a H-game it's a solid 8.5 or 9 which could become a 10 for me if those issues with the scenes were addressed. Now, if you have to take into account the gameplay part, it drops to a 7 due to how boring the dungeons and combat were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dabbedon

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Any idea what the 4th artifact that the witch makes for you even does ? The MTL translation isn't clear enough but it seems to be tied to the story instead of granting any gameplay change right ?

Also is there any map or guide to find all the weapon parts + gifts for the girls in the city ?

Another question, I gave the music shop girl an old record and she paid me, but so far no hints towards her scene, is there anything else I need to do besides giving her that one record ? And while we are at it, the girl at the pub mentions something about how she used to get ingredients at the south gate, but so far I haven't found anything for her, is the object for her available later ?

EDIT: Having finished the game, I feel like a DLC might come on the future.

For starters, the best weapon add-ons and best side weapons only became available or realistically attainable by the time you have beaten the final boss at which point they are pointless.
Second, the exploration at times felt like the dev planned some terrain to be accessible by the use of more tools but we never get newer ones besides the higher jump, the drone that carries you around and the drill, the later which is completely missable due to never being required to complete the main story.

Third and this is the most important: The side girls could use more content. Some had a single scene (Music shop, Izakaya or the frozen girls), others had a single small pixel one and/or one with a main girl (Secretary, Manager of the massage parlor, the sister of the tinkerer girl which is the most egregious to me because you don't even see her nipples on her scene, yes I feel blueballed) . Even worse, some girls didn't even have a scene at all like the other shop girl in the district with the coffee shop (Which is another thing to me, why have that area at all when it's so empty and most of the stuff there could easily been integrated in the main city center ?), the girls bathing at the top of the mayor's building (Who I kept revisiting hoping to see at the very least a new dialogue), and my favorite, the farmer girl at the top of the city (This one felt specially dissapointing considering how thick she was).

Overall, as a H-game it's a solid 8.5 or 9 which could become a 10 for me if those issues with the scenes were addressed. Now, if you have to take into account the gameplay part, it drops to a 7 due to how boring the dungeons and combat were.
i never knew there was a farmer girl in this game, how did you even know where to look to find her?
Edit: found her and yes, dlc would be good with farmer girl dot scenes

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
From a rating of 1 to 10, around the score of 6 but 7 if your using DeepL. Overall still a bad experience if you wanted to understand the story but the text still makes sense for your next objectives.
How to switch to DeepL? Bepinex in-game menu doesn't open when I press Alt+0,I tried changing AutoTranslatorConfig.ini from "GoogleTranslateV2" to "DeepLTranslate" and now there is no translation.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
According to the character screen, there are only two characters with anal insertion, but I don't see the one with the Witch?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes