DevinJAM

May 13, 2021
I was hoping this was based off the Lore Fallout Vault 69 that had 200 women and one man. Sadly this isnt the case there are other men in the vault so not based off the Lore Vault 69.

Reactions: lolistomper69

kolacoke

Oct 2, 2021
Could you perhaps gimme either or both much appreciated
Cheat for v0.4.0:
While starting a new game you will need to enter the following code to get access to tester console(including an option for new game with cheat). Supported on mc's pc too.
Cheat mode and mc's pc cheat = 28467913

Additional(Health cheat):

For those who are tired of constant grind when it comes to combat.For v0.4.0 version
Things you need :
.rpa file extractor (any extractor available , i use this executable extractor [ ])
Steps:
1.Place the executable in the (DEEP_VAULT_69-0.4.0-pc\game) directory.
2.Drag the archive.rpa onto the extractor executable.Wait until it prompts you to exit after the extraction.
3.You will see bunch of additional folders in the game folder.They are just components of the game(Images,animations,game design codes etc.)
Now go to this directory : (DEEP_VAULT_69-0.4.0-pc\game\g_script\core\war).
4.You will see a file named war_core_new_base.rpy. Backup that file in case you do anything wrong.
5. Now simply paste and replace that file(with the attached file) and you're done.

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Game looks awsome, though futa insead of female option, while i can understand why as it eliminated the need to create an entirely diffrent set of scenes, its still a little dissapointing personaly

Reactions: saulmeister1
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes