Ren'Py - Deeper Club [v0.26.00] [kalnareff]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SenshellShark

Very good furry and vore game so far, looking forward to the existing cast having their paths finished. Hopefully the game can be released for android when it's complete, something renpy is quite capable doing though it may take some initial setup to make work. A lot of character interactions have starts but with no follow ups, most are like this in the current version. The art is great as one can expect from Kalnareff's typical vore work. Happy to see not only a game for such a niche genre but a very good entry especially when it gets more complete, stable and accessible with it's interface.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Daikurou

I have no shame and i will review this. This is a very good start for this kind of game. Reiterate that you have to give no fucks and have no shame, at least when your horny anyway. this is one of those post nut clarity games, 100%, if this isnt you main kind of fetish but you know, are the kind of person who explores everything.

Alright, i acually really like the visuals this game has going on. every looks squishy and cushiony, its nice. Sadly you do bump into unfinished things all the time which kind of sucks. The current art and animations are really nice and the style is unique for a renpy game(not that i play that many furry renpy games).

Into that weird shit? play this game. Up for exploring your sexuality? play this game. excited for when this is hopefully a complete experience.