RPGM Completed [DeepL MTL Release] Incubus Quest [RJ302522] [SweetRaspberry]

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Please support the developers by buying the game.

Untitled.png

(YOU WILL NEED JAPANESE LOCALE TO UNZIP THIS VERSION AS IT WAS ZIPPED IN JAP LOCALE)

- word wrapped (no off screen text)
- DEEPL superior machine translation AI
- cheat menu activation with 1
- some things wont be translated that cannot be translated due to errors

Please support the developers by buying the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I cant get this game to work, no matter what I do. Extracted it with winrar with japanese encoding, changed japanese local on my pc. AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK! The Japanese version has the same problem for me too.

Edit: I managed it to run, but some fights are bugged and lead to crashes. Cant end the game cause its stuck...

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
I cant get this game to work, no matter what I do. Extracted it with winrar with japanese encoding, changed japanese local on my pc. AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK! The Japanese version has the same problem for me too.
Have you installed the rpgmaker installables required to run rpg maker games?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017

Edit: I managed it to run, but some fights are bugged and lead to crashes. Cant end the game cause its stuck...

hmmmmmm, ummmm, bruh, a suggyestion japanese locale should be first and then you extract, otherwise your system can't recognize and so it extracts in unicode. get the lei installer:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
hmmmmmm, ummmm, bruh, a suggyestion japanese locale should be first and then you extract, otherwise your system can't recognize and so it extracts in unicode. get the lei installer:
I already did everything like you said. I got to the end of the game, but at the end boss it freezes.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
I already did everything like you said. I got to the end of the game, but at the end boss it freezes.
possible a string translation problem, I will look into it if you send me your save just before the crash occurs. I can then upload a fixed version.

DinoMC

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for this.
The battle tutorial is not translated/untranslatable. Anyone understand it and can explain a bit?
Sometimes my characters can act anymore for a bunch of turns in a row, I see there's some jauges at the bottom left, is it related to that? But they don't go back down after a battle so they are always full.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for this.
The battle tutorial is not translated/untranslatable. Anyone understand it and can explain a bit?
Sometimes my characters can act anymore for a bunch of turns in a row, I see there's some jauges at the bottom left, is it related to that? But they don't go back down after a battle so they are always full.
After your character is forced to cum, you'll enter a defenseless state for a few turns. This can occasionally leave you stunlocked until defeat, but usually you will be able to recover.

If you cum three times, the fight is over and you lose. Certain fights you are supposed to lose, for instance against Lucius.

The guages show your overall seduction level, which can leave you vulnerable and prone to failing an attack. There are items you can use to lower it outside of battle. Try to keep it low as it will build over battles.

Reactions: DinoMC

koksupl

Jun 28, 2021
Hi. does anyone know how to defeat yamata no orochi? Had no problem with any encounters earlier but she just keeps beating me, I'm level 20 btw

zuselesstrash

Feb 21, 2020
The worst thing about DeepL is it will say lines like "I don't know but I'm going to do it" when it doesn't want to translate

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
So once you beat the game some characters are locked and can't be fought again? (not in the memory/scenes room)

LordMarduk

Mar 26, 2018
I downloaded this version a while back and i feel like i have to say this isnt complete and is currently mislabeled as such. Bahamuts translation is far closer to completion that this one is.