Unity Deepthroat Simulator VR [v1.425] [Squircle Games]

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Guys, please tell me - how is it hard blowjob can be? Is it real cool or all the game experience can be called "just funny"?
There is a reason to dream about playing this or I wont lost nothing without play this?

Edit: can anyone add a short video with same scene?

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Guys, please tell me - how is it hard blowjob can be? Is it real cool or all the game experience can be called "just funny"?
There is a reason to dream about playing this or I wont lost nothing without play this?

Edit: can anyone add a short video with same scene?
The only stand out feature about the game is the vrm models you can use but that's ruined by the fact that if you use a model that goes outside the scope of "petite anime girl" everything starts clipping and looking terrible. The deepthroat animation is stiff and linear and the other two animations may as well not even be there with how bad they look. This was a couple of versions ago, mind, but I don't think you're missing out on anything.

Squircle Games

Jun 25, 2021
Hey everyone!

It's the developer here.

The build here is very old and indeed is very limited, like the person above stated, the only really good feature was the ability to add your own vrm models. In our newest version there will be minimal to no clipping as we now override the mouth size.

The latest update also includes a new blowjob system, and thus the blowjob is no longer linear! There are also many new features since this old build which can be a long list if listed here.

Anyways! Here's a christmas present for some of you who like to sail the seven seas. If you go to the link below, the first 5 people will be able to get the game for free.

edit: All keys are claimed!

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So what is the difference in these two?
Win (1.425):
Quest 2 (1.12): Android APK file I'm guessing?

And is Character Pack 1: included in the Windows version, or do you have to add it?
I assume you would with the Quest 2 though not sure how to go about that.

No clarification in Installation, Changelog or Dev notes to go on.

pue707

Jul 21, 2022
So what is the difference in these two?
Win (1.425):
Quest 2 (1.12): Android APK file I'm guessing?

And is Character Pack 1: included in the Windows version, or do you have to add it?
I assume you would with the Quest 2 though not sure how to go about that.

No clarification in Installation, Changelog or Dev notes to go on.
apk file to sideload to quest and run without pc
to use Character Pack, move all .vrm file to VRM folder
Computer\Quest 2\Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.SquircleGames.DeepthroatSimulator\files\VRM

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
apk file to sideload to quest and run without pc
to use Character Pack, move all .vrm file to VRM folder
Computer\Quest 2\Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.SquircleGames.DeepthroatSimulator\files\VRM
Answers one question.
I assume the Windows version would work with remote desktop/SteamVR and already includes the character pack?

Just trying to make sure I get things in the correct order before downloading.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
It's a shame that I will never be able to play this. I don't have enough money for a vr headset.

modine2021

May 20, 2021
It's a shame that I will never be able to play this. I don't have enough money for a vr headset.
ebay my friend. got my reasonable headset samsung odyssey plus+ for 80 bucks. in excellent condition too. i'll get a high end eventually. again probably off ebay or swappa :cool:

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
ebay my friend. got my reasonable headset samsung odyssey plus+ for 80 bucks. in excellent condition too. i'll get a high end eventually. again probably off ebay or swappa :cool:
I here you, but Original version of this game was much better! You can customize any anime girl on that game.

Reactions: modine2021

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
That is a sacred name, none should be allowed to use it. I spit on the notion on simple principle.