RPGM Completed Defeat Akali [v1.0a] [BrokenTorpedo]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Im getting an error when i start the game, it says its missing BGM. i checked the files and theres no BGM file at all. I already tried reinstalling but i dont see a BGM file in any of them. what do i do
make sure you have all the rpg files need to play rpg games

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Great game. I know this has been said multiple times but please make more LoL games like this even if its zed vs. all the league ladies!!!!!

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
It's rare for me to stop mid-game and comment! I downloaded cuz I saw the feet drawings were awesome! I hoped there were footjobs in it! and here we are! In the first scene!! keep up with the footjob!
i see you are also a man of culture, what is the foot wear she is wearing?

Reactions: tayden23

Ineedthesaves

Feb 19, 2018
Try to download RTP for RPGMAKER VX

I'm guessing it's gonna solve it.
When u mentioned the RTP, i decided to check my folder where i keep all the rpg stuff (i already had all of it installed). And i found basically all the files the errors were saying i was missing. Idk what happened but the game just didnt use all the stuff i already had. so i just copy pasted the graphics and audio, and i can play it proper now. ty

Bullero

Aug 30, 2017
Why would I need to play this, I already see this happening in every other of my LoL matches, hah

The pre-rework image looks odd among others, yet no less sexy

Draktharrs is at shop, Yomuus is at murk wolf, Black Cleaver is near the river, Edge of Night is from inhibitor destruction, all need to be equipped, and she is a piece of cake then, which is realistic

Last edited:

nightfresco

Jan 6, 2019
Im getting an error when i start the game, it says its missing BGM. i checked the files and theres no BGM file at all. I already tried reinstalling but i dont see a BGM file in any of them. what do i do
After download the RPG Maker above, copy all the files like audio, font and everything into your game folder and you will be set

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes