• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
It's sad that we will likely see a new flood of ai generated "games" with low effort art and gameplay on this site. It was already bad with puzzle games but now everyone can just generate basic h CGs and throw them in the simplest rpg maker gameplay:rolleyes:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
i played a lot of eroge with boring gameplay. this one is quite fast to complete insetad although it has 0 content, but it's my first time to find VERY boring the H scenes. I found H that i dislike, H that weren't my kink, but here? almost falled asleep hypnotized by the laggy AF images lol

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
forgot the ai tag
I don't think it's AI it's just painfully standard moe garbage art.
We've had this for years, it's a standard lazy RPGM game.
Go through the RPGM threads, you'll almost always find this kind of art.
Nothin' to it.

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Basically choose the hinted "wrong" skill in a dungeon to lose and see the scene, except for the bandit camp where you drink from the well.

AI generated, ok sure. But then the creators had the most brilliant idea to make all of the CGs constantly zoom in and out while also applying a dizzying effect. It's literally like you're drunk. Wtf was going through their heads when they made that decision?

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
I don't think it's AI it's just painfully standard moe garbage art.
We've had this for years, it's a standard lazy RPGM game.
Go through the RPGM threads, you'll almost always find this kind of art.
Nothin' to it.
Look at the guys' hands (and one guy's belly button)- those weird fusing hands with less fingers than normal are a dead giveaway for an AI generated image.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Look at the guys' hands (and one guy's belly button)- those weird fusing hands with less fingers than normal are a dead giveaway for an AI generated image.
Oh yeah, always forget to do that.
To be honest, I just saw the faces and I was like "yeah that's just human laziness" and ignored it immediately lol.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Defeat Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 483 MB/105 MB :

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
There actually has been a few good AI Art RPG maker games. I even played one of them entirely in japanese...

THIS, is definitely NOT one of those good games

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote