Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
This mod rocks , Good job mate , keep up the good work and hope it will bring us all to joy :)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
There's a bug. In Jenna Routa (Jenna Rugby), "Well neither of us are doing anything..." should be green, not "Well I hope you find something interesting to do." - this choice ends the current version ("Well there's no point calling Jenna as football was always a step too far even when we were together.").

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
There's a bug. In Jenny Routa (Jenna Rugby), "Well neither of us are doing anything..." should be green, not "Well I hope you find something interesting to do." - this choice ends the current version ("Well there's no point calling Jenna as football was always a step too far even when we were together.").
Thanks for the heads up. Reported on our Discord. he's away at the moment but should be back any minute.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Mods been updated Use the mega or Patreon links in the OP. AB forgot to let you guys know. lol

• Haha

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Reported on our Discord. he's away at the moment but should be back any minute.
Of course 1st choice only works if you don't obtain [ElliePissed]. I've just finished Vanessa route and it's the same - 2nd choice was highlighted but it will end the current version (Vanessa doesn't pick up the phone). The difference is here you will cheat on Vanessa so maybe you want to skip the event but... the more content the better? :)

• Thinking Face

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It's definitely do-able I was planning on doing it for myself with the next update since i already played through the most recent one. I've already spoken with IAmAB since we're both on OscarSix's team. Just haven't reached out to KoGa3 yet, but time permitted it will be within a couple days. Looking to offer collaboration for a few of his mods since several team members have competing mods with him for different games. Hopefully he's amenable to it.

Mar 11, 2019
It's definitely do-able I was planning on doing it for myself with the next update since i already played through the most recent one. I've already spoken with IAmAB since we're both on OscarSix's team. Just haven't reached out to KoGa3 yet, but time permitted it will be within a couple days. Looking to offer collaboration for a few of his mods since several team members have competing mods with him for different games. Hopefully he's amenable to it.
Awesome so far looks like we can use the gallery part with the cheating and music...but I just started and saved haven't really played yet just wanted to make sure the game would start with both mods installed at the same time, so I'm not sure if the walkthrough part is working...

• Thinking Face

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Awesome so far looks like we can use the gallery part with the cheating and music...but I just started and saved haven't really played yet just wanted to make sure the game would start with both mods installed at the same time, so I'm not sure if the walkthrough part is working...
which one did you install last?

Mar 11, 2019
which one did you install last?
well at first...last would've been this one but then I noticed the other mod had an 8.0 to 8.1 update which was separate to the previous one I installed first which was 8.0 only...so it was technically the other mod both first and last .-.

• Thinking Face

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ok well both mods make changes to the same file that contains the walkthrough and/or when to paly the added sounds so if you installed koga's last then yes the sounds will work but AB's walkthrough will not, and there maybe issues with the gallery. On the other hand if you install Ab's mod last then you will lose most if not all of the sounds added by koga. They end up overwriting each others scripts.rpy file