Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Since you already did a mod for this game is there any chance you would consider doing a WT mod?
Thanks, but have to pass here.
I actually abandoned my former "bigger" cheat/music Mod and stopped playing this game already quite some time ago (with the big game change in v0.9.x). The now existing Mod from me is only a small UI enhancement/gallery unlocker I can update even not playing the game itself.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I think this is the end of this mod, it takes a lot of time, the developer always reworks the code and I definitely don't have time to review all the scripts, I even stopped testing after some time because I stopped enjoying playing/updating it after that big update that changed everything. I don't want to give a half-assed mod so if anyone wants to continue this mod or create a new one, go ahead.
I'm sorry, but my work has become my main focus.

~AB
thanks I apricate it. this game dies with you for me the gallery was the only thing I ever went to in this one

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks, but have to pass here.
I actually abandoned my former "bigger" cheat/music Mod and stopped playing this game already quite some time ago (with the big game change in v0.9.x). The now existing Mod from me is only a small UI enhancement/gallery unlocker I can update even not playing the game itself.
gallery unlock is all I want as well. the game is not the best playing but the gallery is amazing

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
gallery unlock is all I want as well. the game is not the best playing but the gallery is amazing
Info for the gallery unlock: In the latest game version I hade to remove it temporarely in my Mod. Somehow there are two different gallery scripts available. In the full download seems to be an older/outdated version integrated. In the update only download for the game a new one, but with bugs. I therefore removed that in my Mod so far and wait for the next game release if it's fixed there.

Reactions: Trminator

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Info for the gallery unlock: In the latest game version I hade to remove it temporarely in my Mod. Somehow there are two different gallery scripts available. In the full download seems to be an older/outdated version integrated. In the update only download for the game a new one, but with bugs. I therefore removed that in my Mod so far and wait for the next game release if it's fixed there.
"Update only" came with missing images from last release in the gallery, too, yea... strange, really.