starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i love a lot of things about this game, and i've enjoyed it a lot, i just have always had a thing about writing that makes things hard to get into. This is nothing against the game itself, i just have a bit of trouble getting into it. But bimbofication and expansion are both super hot, the character is nice, the art is great, and i like the game a lot

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
anyone left who still subscribet to his patreon? I jst wonna hear his lies, what it locks like. He still posting some progress reports, but it closed for patrons only )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlisaB and pr0t3us

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
anyone left who still subscribet to his patreon? I jst wonna hear hil lies, what it locks like. He still posting some progress reports, but it closed for patrons only )
Just wait for the last day of (any) month to read a new one. He always makes this new piece of art a day before a paydate on patreon. And random heroes usually bring them here in a day or two after it.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I found out about his project on this site and was a Patreon supporter at one of the higher levels from 2018 to the end of 2020. Finally wound down when when the updates slowed to a crawl. Really is too bad, before he started all the constant re-designs, think to when he released the studio part he was very consistent with good content. Happy to support him again if he get's back to it, but there are other good devs out there to support as well
He re-designin'/re-creatin' the content? D:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The problem with some developers, including Fresh Mulan, is that they hide their progress reports behind a wall of money.
You can follow on Patreon that there is a new report regularly at the end of the month, but you cannot see what development the game is currently taking and whether you are therefore willing to make a regular contribution.
There should be a bit more communication here.
I myself am not prepared to spend money only to read that the game was abandoned half a year ago. So you have to look for alternative sources of information, and the statements here are unfortunately very vague.

Translated with (free version)

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
The problem with some developers, including Fresh Mulan, is that they hide their progress reports behind a wall of money.
You can follow on Patreon that there is a new report regularly at the end of the month, but you cannot see what development the game is currently taking and whether you are therefore willing to make a regular contribution.
There should be a bit more communication here.
I myself am not prepared to spend money only to read that the game was abandoned half a year ago. So you have to look for alternative sources of information, and the statements here are unfortunately very vague.

Translated with (free version)
I said the same thing but they delete my post because it's was "off topic" shit

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
As you know, we had plans on releasing everything we announced before and making some major positive changes in our development cycle, but the situation has changed…
As some of you may have guessed, we (Mulan and Moana) live in a country where the dystopian plot of our game may any day become a reality - Ukraine.

We did our best for it to not affect the production, but today things have escalated to an unimaginable level. Sadly, at this moment we are forced to put our plans on hold for at least a couple of days, but we still want to put out something, while we still can.
Our deadline was set on the 28th and things were looking bright for a change, but today all of our plans were put under question, we’re no longer sure what tomorrow brings and it’s certainly within the range of possibilities that we won’t have access to the internet or even worse.
Because of that uncertainty, we’re uploading a “preview” version of our next release, it’s by all means not complete and a lot of our already teased artwork was cut due to it still being in production.
We will continue to work for as long as it is possible and we will post the complete version as soon as we can, but given the current situation we’ve decided to release at least something just in case.
Every single one of you has been a huge source of inspiration and support for us and we never wanted to let you down. I hope you can understand why we’re doing this, and I hope you’ll like this preview of the real thing that is about to come.
We’ll keep you posted on the current situation whenever we can and we’ll continue our work.
After the release of the full version we’ll talk in detail about what we did this month and what’s about to come. Meanwhile, thank you for everything and please stay strong.
Peace.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes