Oct 8, 2022
You are more right than you can imagine. The amount of "high and mighty complaining" I've seen on this very website is fucking absurd, especially the amount of "demanding" people who don't drop a penny throw around like they have any right to get pissy with the creators.

Although, even supporting doesn't give you the right to act like a dick to a creator. They're still human being. You can be mad at something without acting like an asshole, especially if you support a Patreon. You don't like it anymore ? Juste stop paying. Simple as that. That's a mature reaction. Not starting some sort of cancel crusade on some obscure forums...

Just look back on this thread at how many people treat Mulan like shit despite their efforts on the game, for example.
"ThE UpDatE DidN'T haVe tHe ConTENt I wanTeD, tHe gaME NeEds an ABanDOned TaG."

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
idk why i think i see a pattern, same with skidrowreloaded site. Most pirates are really entitled scum, doesn't pay a penny but speaks like an art critic. Supporters who actually pay for their product has the right cause they are consumers not leechers. Pirate all u want/need, but complaining about pirated product that's actually really sad cause you think u matter that much, get a job and buy and maybe u can feel more important.
i prefer to spend money on hookers rather than games xD

Last edited:

Velzevulf

Aug 29, 2021
OH MY GOD, THIS LUST EVENT IN THE SHOWER ROOM IS JUST ENDLESS!
Seriously, has anyone counted how many screens of text there are? It feels like at least 50.

Reactions: ogrishTAN

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
OH MY GOD, THIS LUST EVENT IN THE SHOWER ROOM IS JUST ENDLESS!
Seriously, has anyone counted how many screens of text there are? It feels like at least 50.
according to mulan promises next updates will be finally vivarium stuff expand, cant wait :p

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
congratulations guys you have been such a Simp babyhater that our queen doesn't even want to update the topic, now you have to fap on your knees with tears wetting your cock, looking for redemption.
Shit, man, either you're high as kite or jacked-off so hard there's lack of blood in your brain.

Reactions: perevertysh
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes