jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Howdy! This post is all about the current update, it’s pretty much a simple changelog that also includes what we did in previous “preview” updates, just so we could keep track of things.

if you wanna read up on what we’re doing and plan on doing, you can read it all here (click me).

Download Link (click me)

- One new random male NPC (Animal)

- Three new layered female NPCs (Rosie, Dottie & Sugartits, 46 pictures)

- Ability to temporarily customize them (Vivarium-Farm-Near the barn entrance (lower right corner of Farm map))

- 6 new expressions for Kira

- Clothes can now be worn from Squat-Boi or Item menu

- Separated tops from bottoms, you can now combine them.

- 3 new “harassment poses” (296 pictures)

- New repeatable random “harassment” event (27 pages with a ton of references, you’ll only see 1/3)
- New repeatable random “boobjob/blowjob/orgy” event (31 pages, you’ll only see 1/3; 458 pictures)

- Cleaned up the code for Kira’s character art

- Deleted unnecessary pictures and sounds

- Fixed a bunch of bugs (missing poster image, preloader fixes, etc.)

- A ton of minor things (new menu, pixel art, etc.)

Note:

Harassment event location - randomly spawns in the middle of Vivarium, near the tents to the right of the pillory, he’ll chase you;

Boobjob event locationt - randomly spawns in the right part of Vivarium, near the farm entrance, you’ll have to approach a crowd.

The ability to customize girls is a temporary thing, in the future they will be customizable from story events.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Progress Report
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

(You can download our latest update and read the changelog here (click me))

We do not want to talk about the war, because it feels like we’re using it as an excuse. However, we’re relatively fine and we want you to know that we will try harder to become more consistent with our updates, and we will prove that to you with our actions in the upcoming months.

We will also change our attitude and commit to monthly progress reports instead of the hermit mode that I love so much.

With that out of the way, let’s talk about the game:)

We’re still finishing up Kira’s character art, and we don’t want to rush it. We could just replace existing pictures with the new ones and call it a day, but we’d like to finish it completely and I need more time to redraw more things. Plus, we’ve added some new features that still need more of our dev time.

Meaning, that while the current update doesn’t have a new character art (but has a new backend), you won’t be left out without an update in September.

We’ve decided to make Kira “full sized”, to have an option of adding heels and shoes in the future. You’ll only see her upper half in dialogues, but it is now possible for us to lower the camera to showcase her legs. The pose itself has to be this way in order for all layers to work and not cause any visual bugs.

Next, we’ve made some changes to how her head works, so it will be possible for us to reuse her “head” character art in events that use this angle.

For example, our newest harassment event has 75 “head” pictures, the same ones that are used in Kira’s character art.

Not only will this move save a ton of space, but it will also make the addition of new expressions into existing and future events much easier.

The pose I’m showing in the picture above is an updated “cover” pose. I added more shadows, lights and hopefully made it look more natural. Of course this meant that we needed to change some other layers, like pregnancy and there are now alternative bellies for the “cover” pose among other things.

On top of that, we’re adding more variables to each part of Kira’s art in order to properly track her appearance and make npc’s react to it. Because while her outfit might show her breasts, they might still be covered by her bra, then a bra could be transparent, or revealing or normal and it all has to be accounted for.

We would also like to add in just regular stats, make all outfits give you some boost while you’re wearing them and we need more time to think it through.

On the topic of stats - I like how our “lust” and “int” work, but I think “charisma” and “fame” are severely underused and we’re currently thinking about charisma overhaul. I want you to be able to “spend” it on mental upgrades, like adding or removing fetishes to Kira, making them permanent etc. OR keeping all charisma to yourself in order to influence people. We might change its name to something like “control” or “resolve” (name is pending).

In that case we’ll have to add “bonus” charisma and not a regular one to some outfits, because their buff shouldn’t be “spendable”. It’s all work in progress is what I’m saying.

Now a bit about out “time” references:

Instead of making just two versions of an event (first time & repeatable), we’ve separated our newest events into stand-alone blocks and all individual blocks have “first time” and “repeatable” versions.

For example, previously, if you had “free use” fetish, you’d get extra “pink” dialogue in the “first time” event, and a short version of it in its repeatable version. And if you’ve acquired “free use” after the “first time” event, you’d only see the shortened repeatable version, missing out on content and potentially getting inconsistent text.

Now, our “time” references fix that issue, in the same situation you’d see the “first time” reference. And our newest “Boobjob” event has 17 of them, it pretty much completely consists of stand-alone blocks.

Meaning that, moving forward, whenever your Kira will change physically or mentally - events will have more new text for you. It will be worth checking on them again.

All in all, the September update is going to be a character art focused one and I’m not just talking about Kira. While Moana will be busy with Kira’s code, I’m going to finally update our older characters and I’m going to conduct some polls on their appearance (dorm girls breast sizes, etc.). We want to finally close this chapter of development and move forward with quests and events.

As for events, there’s an unlimited amount of options and we will use a different approach to them from now on, but will talk about that in a different post.

That’s pretty much it, we’re alive, we’re working and we’re really grateful that you are still here with us! Thank you all from the bottom of our pigeon brains and disney hearts! We sincerely hope that you will be pleased with our work moving forward!

xatcat

May 15, 2021
We were wrong! A pretty decently sized update has come out! Not a 1.5 year sized update, but this is a promising update :) Can't wait to download and try it out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cocomiel1

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn this artstyle. What it makes even better it plays in the futuristic Mother Russia Soviet UNION ?!"! ! :oops::love:
Sadly female protag. Would have skipped on this game but the ahegao and Soviet Union made me at least give it a try.

Reactions: Burn85

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The promised "this time for sure" update was delayed as expected and in its place we got an update that I would find hard to believe wasn't made in the time since the dev's return.

Who do we talk to in order to redeem our free sundaes on this stamp card?

ggggggaaaa

Mar 25, 2018
i look for agme >>> A girl working in the bar of the owner's son caught her stealing money from the office rpgm game and blackmil her any help to find it ??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.9.9a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.05.2023 (v0.4.9.9a)

Last edited:

altshi

May 29, 2017
Coming out of the woodworks to say that it's very refreshing to see this thread look like a normal updating game thread, even if it'll only be just for one or two pages. I hope you do things to regain community trust, Mulan.

Reactions: ustar and Nionya
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes