• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
5 years and still no gallery?
what a horrible design choice
Thanks for the heads up, came back just to check the status of this. Particularly questionable because my understanding was several scenes are not repeatable and there's content you could miss and never know otherwise. Still an ok game with amazing art but what a QoL feature to decide to pass on after this long.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, came back just to check the status of this. Particularly questionable because my understanding was several scenes are not repeatable and there's content you could miss and never know otherwise. Still an ok game with amazing art but what a QoL feature to decide to pass on after this long.
maybe someone make a mod

Reactions: libertypics

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I sincerely hope you have not been trying to do that this entire time because it isn't implemented yet. That picture is made by either the RPGM Cheat Engine or a mod distribution made on the Discord.
Thank you, and no, hell no, I haven't spent much time on it, I knew the chance for new content was pretty slim.

WSSeeU

Sep 28, 2018
This is a little off topic, but do you know of any games where the playable character ends up on a "farm" to breed and serve as livestock?
I know Degrees of Lewdity but its a little limited for know.

Sep 3, 2021
I don't understand good your advice to fix my error

View attachment 2564941
this still happen even with a new version of the game (I have 0.4.9.8)

I'm with you, however there are some games without gallery to for example cyberslayer (need one but the comunnity decided that they don't want one)
IIRC The error message itself has an error in it. The file it's looking for is Defenestration/www/img/pictures/KiraBust_outfit_lower_waitress2_default.rpgmvp

If you copy over the png from an earlier release and rename it to rpgmvp, it should work.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Fizruk and Burn85

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
This is a little off topic, but do you know of any games where the playable character ends up on a "farm" to breed and serve as livestock?
I know Degrees of Lewdity but its a little limited for know.
cloud meadow/breeding season (duh), and i think aurelia and four elements trainer have breeding stuff
and i remember i played some flash game with some alchemist or something where i breed grills but dont dig the tittle

Last edited:

REXTMP

Nov 2, 2017
Inmediatly think about this one but that game has no mechanics and almost 0 variables. Its more like a bad ending
Have not played it for some time but as much as I remmember you can continue playing normaly with just some added stuff as long as you don't choose to become full on hucow. I haven't played many games like that but seems to me to be one of the better implementation of it.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes