RPGM - Defenestration [v0.5b] [Fresh Mulan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AlbertBNB

A pretty good game. The start is awful, not gonna lie. The dev must've been high on shrooms when he wrote the prologue. But it gets better and better as I play through, though there's still alot of pointless and boring dialogue during the main quests and that also has no connection to the plot or character's development. I enjoyed most of the scenes so far and there seems to be a good amount of sexual content.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

noctred

Two years later, pretty much the same shit.

Kira after being brainwashed - "I live to serve cocks. I'm not happy unless all my holes are filled. I need to let everyone use me. I'm a public slut."

Random guy on the street - "Hey bitch, get on your knees."
    Also Kira after being brainwashed - "Fuck off creep."

Random guy in the club - "I'll pay you 50$ to get fucked by everyone in this place."
    Also Kira after being brainwashed - "Sorry, I don't want to."

Random guy in the park - "How much for a blowjob?"
    Also Kira after being brainwashed - "I'm not doing that."

Random guy in the gym - "Hey Kira, suck my cock."
    Also Kira after being brainwashed - "Sorry, I don't think I'm supposed to do that."

The game is a massive tease. Real scenes are few and far between. Maybe after another 5 years of development this game will turn from a clothing/body layering tech demo to the actual game most of us want.

==========================================

[Original review]

The game is kind of at odds with itself in some areas. The most prominent probably being -

1. Kira's initial sessions can turn her into a cock hungry slut and/or a mindless bimbo who wants nothing more than to jump on the first dick she sees (her words, barely paraphrased), and her later trainings at the hospital further reinforce this. This isn't wishy-washy or a "maybe", this is literal full on turbo slut tier bimbofication and comes with a very strong implication that this is, in fact, how Kira will act from that point forward.

Unfortunately, that doesn't really happen. In the actual game world, Kira mostly refuses to do anything with anyone. If you talk to random NPCs on the streets, they'll hit on Kira and make sexually suggestive comments, and uh... Kira calls them creeps, tells them to fuck off/get lost, tries her hardest to escape from almost any sexual encounter, and is just generally conflicted about sex. It gets really awkward a bit later when Kira is walking around with her tits out and pussy exposed, lewd writing all over her body, and is still calling people creeps and telling them to get lost.

Outside of (a very few) scripted scenes, Kira acts like the opposite of what she was conditioned to be. It kinda throws off the feel of the game for me.

--

2. Dialog isn't consistent. If you turned your Kira into a dumb bimbo, there's quite a lot of dialog which is still presented as if Kira had chosen to retain her intelligence. This happens with random NPC conversations as well as during major quest dialog. Really fucks with continuity.

3. Weird spelling and grammar inconsistencies between scenes and normal conversations. The 2nd/3rd person text during H-scenes is very clean, smooth, and well written. The conversation text, on the other hand, tends to be full of typos and grammatical errors. It's almost like they were written by two completely different people (maybe they were, I dunno). Either way, it's just kinda jarring.

4. The game teases a ton. The text is always incredibly suggestive and constantly implies that a situation is going to lead into something much, much bigger... but for the most part, it never does. There might be some minor escalation in some scenes but it never really reaches the heights you think it will. Good examples of this are the park night scenes, the subway scenes, and the entire gym questline. All great stuff, but ultimately letdowns in terms of what the text implies versus what actually happens.

When you combine that with the fact that Kira has been completely bimbofied and slutified from head to toe, you're just kinda left there thinking... "why is she not taking these situations further?"

It doesn't make sense.

-----------

All that being said, I'm still rating this a 4/5 because -

- The themes and kinks are of interest to me.
    - The bimbo/slut hypno is great.
    - Good amount of content, and varied enough.
    - The art is great.
    - I love the layering w/ the various body shapes, piercings, tattoos, body writing, hairstyles, and outfits. It's all very well done.
    - Music is great.
    - The H-scenes, even though they're still few, are fuckin hot.
    - Kira is fuckin hot. I wasn't a big fan of the new art at first, but it has grown on me over time and now I don't think I'd ever want to go back to the old style.

Game has a ton of potential I think. If they can ultimately chill on the teasing and focus on more hardcore content, allowing Kira to actually be the person you thought you turned her into, I'd probably bump it to a 5/5.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BadYipes

The art style, the story, the character customization, the cold war history references, this games knocks everything out of the park.

Hip size, breast size, clothing and hair cut options on top of multiple endings and skippable fetishes, this game is a must.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1356453

Brief intro
    So, given the latest series of unreleased super hyped updates, the excessive blabbering and erection struggle of various commenters every time this unique game approaches(or not) a release, i think its better to separate our opinions and reviewing ability, to effectively describe the game as it is so far to the new player, as ones who have most likely nutted a couple times on it, so let's start with it.
    The Juice.
    I personally found out about this game, in august 2020, while on my summer vacation, having enjoyed the thrill of adult games for a while now, i decided to click on this one, hoping i might come across an interesting, non grinding streak of intriguing content, and boy, was i lucky.
    The game cover at the time and the pictures given below did not really prepare me for what i would witness inside the actual game.
    The artwork? unique, detailed to the brim, something seemingly impossible for a sex game, given that the majority of these games have artwork commissioned and paid for and the real authors pretty much do the writing and/or coding only, or possibly not even that, and never, trust me , never to that extent of the detail. These dudes mostly care about fulfilling your daily fap needs, quickly and possibly without deepening the plot and overall quality of the games, but this one, not the same case it seems..
    The Flavor
    The scenario planning and laying out is also made carefully, in the context of not fully evading an intriguing seriousness while applying a nice sense of humor to it, which overtakes all else as you move towards the more corrupt side of the game, which again is a choice and pretty fluid all the way. Even the process of body modification guides interesting dialogues and unfolds several intriguing events, which makes a nipple piercing or a tattoo right above the ass crack really sexier than most real life scenarios would. Everyone loves a sweet lady who chooses to decorate her body this way, adding to the symphony of super sexy curves on a pale Russian chick, and trust me, these bitches are, as one would say 'world class'.
    The Struggle
    I'm not going to criticize every single update and addition and what it did or how it could possibly influence the game in the future.
    It is obvious to a rational person, admirer of this kind of art, that the particular author, has gone through a burnout period during the past year which led them to slow down and break their own promises to his fans and supporters, which is only human and we shouldn't be childish and demanding on such fan service, at the end of the day this is fap material. What kind of sad, immature and depressed individual would constantly complain about it as if asking their daddy for a new toy?
    Future
    I believe the author will move on to new projects once this one has been finalized and adapt and move on as time goes, along with his dedicated patreon base, where i will soon be included.
    The Synopsis
    I will finish this review saying that, in my opinion this is the BEST adult themed game out there, and we should be understanding and show a mature side when it comes to asking for a release, because in the end, this is a site for adults. салют товарищ !
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Musicfruit

The writing is absolutely horrible. It's annoying and way too much, even for simple tasks. The maps are confusing. The start is also horrible confusing, you get quests that you can't even do, till you done other, instead giving you the quests, once you can actually do them.

The art itself is good, but not for every taste.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

elistraee

decent good game but ...
    pros:

nice graphics
    decent amount of outfits
    corruption
    exhibitionism

cons:
    shit load of bugs
    insanely slow update
    author always delay on the release dat of new version
    tiny content update per update

yup, but due to that i am not patreon i am not complaining on the cons so i am giving it a 4 star.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BobTheF

Really good, taking two paths with different saves, the dumb bimbo and the more intelligent hard ass. Its worth doing both as they both open up new paths and the way she talks and what she is willing to do changes.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Luckystrike

+Art is really good
    +Has actual story
    +Has actual characters
    +Has actual choices

+\- I like the protagonist and I think it's a cool alternative history perspective , could be eitherway though depending on your taste.

-Updates are slow
    -Branching story means you get "varying millage"
    -Communication both in and out of game about what is available/completed is iffy.

Good game and worth an attempt at a playthrough, wouldn't hang on for updates though. If you are the type to wait for a game to finish, might be a while.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Abby223

The artwork is quite nice, the story is alright, for a game that's been in development I expected more content, so many quests and areas that are a WIP that just crash the game with an error, or just not able to enter at all even though there's an indicator that you can interact with it. The world is big but that's not a good thing, don't see the point making these RPGM games huge when it's just empty and you have to find your way, just keep it compact this isn't some impressive open world game that you need to go to 3 flights of a huge building to interact with 2 npc.
    So much teasing but so little sex, the pay off isn't rewarding at all.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

CorwinFr

v0.4.9.3a

The idea is amazing and Kira the main character is lovely.

Beside that this game evolve very slowly without much sex content and in all direction, there is a lot of unfinished path. So it becomes hard to understand the story.

The main issue is update time and quality, around one update per 12 month with lot of bug and very few change. In quite 3 years the update bring just some minor fix.

This is more an hypno game / groping game. There is like 4 sexe event not repeatable, only some groping are repeatable.

Dont get focused on this game there is lot more project to follow and pledge.

I recommand new player to play this one and forget it after ! :)

Pro :

- Russian atmoshpere,
    - Hypno and Transformation
    - No combat, low grinding

Cons :

- Few real content (lot of dialogs for few scene)
    - Lot of bugs
    - Slow development process (slower ever seen beside abandoned game)
    - Few sex scene
    - Lot of story path without clear global story
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Ashkun

A unique sci-fi game that focuses on corruption and body modification. Fresh Mulan made the perfect choice of creating a game with RPGM. It has various ways in which the main character's personality can change (as depicted in the title image) as well as unique (and funny) dialogue that varies depending on the said personality. All in all a wonderful RPG that unfortunately is given three stars at the moment due to how much patience the player must have in order to enjoy the new content.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

jojo0o

To be honest i got catfished in a good way, such a pleasant surprise.
    By that I mean the pictures of the game in front page are from early versions.
    The art is excellent, and the option for customization is great .
    The setting of the story is rly great, it reminds of a movie where in the future people are also super dumb and they try to grow plants with mountain dew.

The game is not perfect bugs and crashes, but im giving it 5 stars, because other than the performance issues and the placeholders it is going to be definetely a great game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

M.Ed

Rewritten totally after many updates:

- One of the very best sex games on this site and everywhere!

- Good:

- Awesome art
    - Very kinky with heavy themes of humiliation, rape, bukakke, slave, BDSM, and submission
    - As of Oct 2022 a LOT of content already
    - The best thing: You can make the MC totally dumb and a complete bimbo slut
    - Absolute great depiction of sex, private parts and sperm

- Bad:

- The really kinky and good sex scenes appear later in the game

A must have for anyone who likes to steer a female into dumb sluttiness
  14. 5.00 star(s)

the.creator

The most wonderful game in RPGM I've ever senn. I'd give it 9 out of 10 points. -1 bceause of bugs (which is obvious due to the complexity of art). But trluly it's almoust perfect. Language of main character is changing varies with changes that you make, so does appearance too
  15. T
    5.00 star(s)

The Doom Slayer

I have played hundreds of adult games over the past 3-4 years, and this is the first one i bothered reading the text instead of skipping through everything.

The story is very interesting and never gets boring, it really creates an atmosphere in combination with the soundtrack and the hot and unique artwork.

One of the best features of the game is the path selection which get's build up depending on your choices. I personally went for the intelligent,non-whore (blue path) because i find it hotter when the character is not a slut and is just a very hot modest woman who keeps reflecting the slut requests, it sorta adds a nice build up anticipation for when you finally get to the point that even the modest path gets the sex scenes.

Then almost right before the ending of the current version (v0.4.7) i went fully bimbo mode and it suddenly made so much sense and felt so damn hot after so long of being on the non-slut path.

So my point is that this game offers some very unique feel which can be adjusted to your preferences and create an even more unique and hot feeling.

It has some issues like it stills auto-saves on your last saved file even if you turn that option off. I have lost my blue path save that way and couldn't go back. Also after some time playing it can randomly crash, again screwing your save if you had long time since you last saved.

And last, the update times. Updates take so long to roll out that i even have forgotten about this game sometimes.

Normally with these cons i should have given this an 4 star rating but the unique atmosphere combined with the awesome and hella hot renders surpasses these cons and imo is worth 5 stars.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Alex8730

Its a unique game
    The game offers transformation and hypnosis fetishes, which it does well.
    I liked the previous CGs , although not complaining the hard work by the dev
    In game transformation for MC is quite hard...but the game protrays it well ..

One of the best female MC corruption game I played..waiting for the next update..
  17. 5.00 star(s)

lolopopo

One of the best games on this site.
    Art is beautiful, story is interesting, Corruption is well done and there are lots of choices to make to invididualize your game experience.
    If there's one bad thing about this game it would be the wait time between updates.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

ARLASKY

I promised a review and here it is.

This is definitely a good game, and I would recommend it to you particularly after the latest patch which has most of the old content pre-rework added back into the game, and new content in the form of a gym side-quest.

A lot of effort has gone into making the game more vibrant and lifelike, and it comes across in the artwork, although there are still places where depictions of character movement are very choppy, but this seems like something that can be improved over time, if it is not a stylistic choice.

Now is a particularly good time to follow this game, particularly now that the rework phrase seems to be over or cooling down, and work on advancing the plot is seeming to take its place as priority.

In the end, well done Fresh Mulan. You copped a beating for it, but ended up with what is, in my own opinion, a better game for it.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

sickpatato

Gotta say this could be my favorite game.
    -It's fun. Relatively, no time wasting dialogs or quest(except for couple of short hypnotize scenes in the beginning), no walking around for hours. Characters are great. And it's actually funny sometimes.
    -A little grinding. It's quite negligible.
    -Smooth gameplay. There is no combat or stat system and I hope never will.
    -Choices matter, it's a little more than have sex or not. But the downside is sometimes it's not clear what will be consequences. A little more clarity on that part would be great.
    -The art style is alright. It's not bad but could be better, both in quality and quantity.
    -I love the themes it has, especially tattoos were a nice touch, don't see that often.
    -Writing is good enough. Scenes are great but it's heavily towards hypnotizing so there are like backs and forth regarding emotions for our character, repeating sentences, that sort of thing. Just giving heads up.
    So, it's a great game. I can't wait for more content.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

lostraven

It's always a pleasure for me to play games like this. A unique concept, artwork that may not be to everyone's taste (I enjoy the new artwork), arguably one of the best bimbofication storylines written for an Adult game. Witty and intelligent. -The only reason it's not five stars is due to the excessive amount of bugs currently, but I'm excited for this game and its future. -With love comrades, The Taffy Tales Team.
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->