Oct 8, 2022
What I’m doing in order to fight you orcs is limited to my abilities, but I assure you - I’m neither hiding nor running from any buses. No idea where you’ve got that.

Ukraine is not perfect, it has plenty of problems, but they are OURS, not yours. Leave.

And dude, are you serious? You’re seriously calling our elected president a dictator, when you are eternally ruled over by a gremlin? Remind me, how many “presidents” did you have since the fall of the Union? One and a half? Two and a half? Don’t answer that, it’s rhetorical (asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information).

And I literally told you what I meant by “identity”. There is no point in arguing over history and the existence of Ukrainians, because even though I completely disagree with putler’s little piece of fanfiction, you made sure that Ukrainians exist now - you’re creating more and more of us every day. Ironically, by killing us.

After the war ends (congrats on being able to call it a “war” and not going to prison btw, lol), you’ll pay for it. I mean, you’re already paying, but things will only get worse for you. After all, your little baby Putler has no successor and he is well above Ruzzian average life expectancy.

As for this little point of yours:

Then LEAVE! That’s all you have to do! Leave us alone and continue beating your wifes (but just 3 times, over 3 would be illegal), drinking vodka and pretending that you all are “martyrs” and not just some little bi*ches that serve a demented gimp.

You deserve a special place in hell, and maybe I was too soft on you. Maybe I should just base my character on you - write them as angry, pathetic, submissive and extra-moronic as you seem to be.

Just tell me, are you considered to be an average Ruzzian amongst your herd? Or are you like an extra-smart one by your standards?
1719351346944.jpeg

Doku28

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, when I go to the pole to work and select the concent form it registers me selecting it, but the form doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: SpartaKus57

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, the level of work FM put into the bimbo route dialogue... this is the reason they have some of my money. I had no idea how much dumbfuck shit comes out of the mc's mouth. Last time I played, either it wasn't available or I hadn't explored it, but just going full throttle into brainwashing, fetishes, and a lot of dumb bitch juice oh god. I think my characters int is at -100 something. She.......has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. If it wasn't for the god that is the real player in this situation, she'd be walking into walls and eating grass and I find it so fucking entertaining.

This game is a long grind to true lewd content, but lord jesus it's fucking worth it just for the sheer hilarity. Haven't hit end of content quite yet. A little surprised the farm hasn't received any progress since last I played. Real bummer on that, but I'm still finding out what was worked on instead.

Reactions: loridanx

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, the level of work FM put into the bimbo route dialogue... this is the reason they have some of my money. I had no idea how much dumbfuck shit comes out of the mc's mouth. Last time I played, either it wasn't available or I hadn't explored it, but just going full throttle into brainwashing, fetishes, and a lot of dumb bitch juice oh god. I think my characters int is at -100 something. She.......has absolutely no fucking clue what's going on. If it wasn't for the god that is the real player in this situation, she'd be walking into walls and eating grass and I find it so fucking entertaining.

This game is a long grind to true lewd content, but lord jesus it's fucking worth it just for the sheer hilarity. Haven't hit end of content quite yet. A little surprised the farm hasn't received any progress since last I played. Real bummer on that, but I'm still finding out what was worked on instead.
Personally i detest bimbo i like masochistic protagonists who with full knowladge and abilety of their own conciousnes choose to fuck up their life due to their humiloation and degradation fetishes bimno routes not only do not apeal to me sexually but even personally they irk me like ok at ehat point is this mc legitmiatly disabeled

High iq gigaslut gang rize up

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Personally i detest bimbo i like masochistic protagonists who with full knowladge and abilety of their own conciousnes choose to fuck up their life due to their humiloation and degradation fetishes bimno routes not only do not apeal to me sexually but even personally they irk me like ok at ehat point is this mc legitmiatly disabeled

High iq gigaslut gang rize up
To each is own, i think

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes