AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
Sure, it's mainly the pole - we’ll finish what we started and only then move on to the next thing. I also want to add an alternative “slut” version of the latest Katya H-event, since the one that’s in the game right now is more catered towards Bimbos, and more interactions to the part where you’re carrying Shwift, more references to Kira's stats and appearance, etc.

Basically, we released this update because I felt that we had to, not because it was done - so now we’ll focus on polishing it and expanding the pole event.

Hey Mulan love the update jut a quick question....how do you even trigger the second pole event? Do you need to still be in the prison? Is there a way to go back to the prison?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I’ve heard many insults over the years, but this is definitely the worst one. I’m the opposite of a Ruzzian.
Do you believe in it yourself?))) Although, as far as I remember, starting with Kravchuk in Ukraine, they pour so much shit into their brains that they take out all the saints.
You obviously don't look like a resident of the west of Ukraine or a villager, but judging by the dialogues, you just hate your national identity and everything connected with it.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes