jonL

Jul 24, 2017
They are making decent money for a post-soviet country full time gob, and hadnt produced big updates for half a year. That is patreon scam level. When freshmulan was making it solo for hundred a month he was making more progress.

Jan 21, 2018
but there are performance issues that need to be ironed out.
Which was to be expected.

see tabitas post:

It could be technical problems. I got one game with that kind clothes layer system, and it runs like... Well like shit. Name is Flash camping, it stutter a lot, same as latest version of Defenestration. You can check it out, not a bad game, but with technical problems. And yes, there is pretty complex system in that game. Layers, time tracking, weather system, maybe another thing. Can't remember. Have feeling unity engine would be better choice for project, just a hunch you know. Maybe there is way for solving issues, but could be engine just hit it's limits. Still I would not give any money if progress not made for so long.
I completely agree here. There is also flash cycling and most importantly Treasure Hunter Mai which also was (is?) a complete clusterfuck performance wise. I have no idea how to code in RPGM so it could be very well possible to make a game with a layer system that does not run like crap. However I have yet to see one.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Despite the crashes and performance issues (god, was it painful to play through the waitress job), I think what I personally would have liked the most was to know a bit more of Kira before getting to the corruption part. Even if she has amnesia, I'd like to have connected better to her before making her a slut, so I could actually see her progressive downfall. It felt too abrupt.

It's just a personal quirk though, I don't think it diminishes the game in any way. I also hope when Kira gets her memory back, she gets a huge satisfying vengeance on that doctor and those who did her wrong. Not Tolstoy though, that guy's heart is in the right place.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
So how bad is the performance issues? Would it take additional week or month to sort it out?
Although the wait has been overly long I would definitely prefer any performance issues to be sorted out before release. I did try playing the last version and I gave up after an hour or so. The game was seriously laggy and movements were jerky and pretty much unplayable.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So how bad is the performance issues? Would it take additional week or month to sort it out?
Mulan doesn't go into how bad the issue is, but that it seems to be problems with RPGM. He says he's tried his best to fix it, but with Moana away, he can only do so much.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
last update = the update is done, but perfomance issues makes the game painful to play, like the party quest i guess. they will add pluggins and hire someone to help them with this perfomance issues in the near future. as for the game itself he said it would likely be this week, definitively this month and as soon as they can.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
hard to say. At first fm tell : hey., we eant to do new wersion with full new you, new art and some new fun content in the end of week. After 2 week in new version: new you not ready at all (even shorten then was). Half of arts old, a lot of quests are missed + new bugs.
So even if they tell about "whats new" in updete. Its not really mean it will be here.

But we still hope for light future for Kira in new you as soon as they can)

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope in this update all quest are be present, most what was misset in last update, and yes last upadet are missed a lot of quest we had done afet last update. I think more will be present with new you or then be misset again in next update?

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
Download older version, current one have less content as game is being "rewritten" and we are currently waiting for newer version which "should" have all "old" content restored, updated and new added

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I cant get past the 1st floor at the lab. how do you progress the new you?
If memory serves, that's the end of the game, they've been working on a full art update for a while, so main story content hasn't been added in what i want to say is at least 4 months

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Pls anthor update man i cant wait anymore, the game is soo good
Yes. The game is so good. I agree on that. Trust me, we all started out as "can't wait anymore," too. Yet, waiting is all we've been doing. The update you and others are eagerly anticipating has been ever so elusive. With each delay/push-back, my hopes are starting to grow dimmer. There seem to be too many bugs, and the developer seems to be having a really hard time tackling them. My fear is that, eventually, out of frustration, they're going to say, "You know what? Screw this. We're done," and that's the end of the game. Many great games in the past, such as The Humbling Experience and Valiant Warrior Astrid, have died a premature death. From the way things are going, I see an eventual "Abandoned" tag for this game as well.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Another delay I presume... Next week, month or maybe even next year...
Latest progress report Mulan says 30th or 31st of this month.
He adds an assurance that if he doesn't get the game out on those days and you are a patron that has lost trust in him, you can DM or e-mail him and he will personally send you it.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Latest progress report Mulan says 30th or 31st of this month.
He adds an assurance that if he doesn't get the game out on those days and you are a patron that has lost trust in him, you can DM or e-mail him and he will personally send you it.
Darn.. and here I thought he gonna assure us that he gonna send a photo of him wearing thong if he fail to deliver on those day.

Reactions: Taak
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes