tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty ironic. This game was on my hdd for some time, and at last I gave it a try. Well it was pretty good, got me interested, and it flopped. Well, move along.

Last edited:

Violetta43

Mar 14, 2019
Well, since this game is not coming out till the heat death of the universe, can someone please link the 0.4.4 version apk?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like perfectionism is crippling their game. Mulan is clearly incredibly talented and I really hope they will keep being motivated to work on the game.

I understand that unpredictable things happen, and that delays are a thing.

But how can you make a post on the 29th, saying that the upload of the game could happen on the very next day.... and then still miss the dead line that was set for 2 days later?

On the 29th they said:
I will release the game on the 30 or 31 of October 2019

The 3 reasons why they decided not to post the game on the 29th were:

(...)
Our game now works, new quest is finished and the art is replaced, but I don’t want to release it.

Here’s why:

1. Moana and our fresh buddy will continue to look at the game, there might be other ways of further improvement.

(...)
2. Separation of the waitress job and breast size issue.
(...)
3. (...) I’ve started working on the artwork and writing once again, adding even more stuff to this version.
All 3 reasons seem unjustifiable. They should have just released the game as is and then have those 3 points as tickets for the next sprint.

But even considering all that, all I really wanted was to have a heads up from them as soon as they realized the deadline of Oct 31st wouldn't be met. It doesn't have to be a lengthy dissertation, just a simple "Hey guys, sorry, I messed up, we won't be able to upload the game today due to XYZ issue. I'll try to have it out by tomorrow night." would be more than enough.

Staying silent only makes things worse.

Fresh Mulan lost 35 patrons since I checked yesterday night; before I went to sleep they had 649 patrons, today they have 614.

I've been supporting the game on Patreon for a long time now, and I've always been supportive of the developer when delays happened, because I can relate to that. But this silence and series of delays are killing me.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Literally every single Patreon loses patrons at the turn of the month.
You are right on that.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have added that bit to my comment, since it doesn't add much to the main point of my post anyway.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I am getting pretty good at predicting how these guys work. No surprise he missed quite a few of his own deadlines. People need to stop paying for this, its like with "AAA" games, need to send a message to these guys since money is what they will most definitely respond to said supporters of said game.

Mulan has been talking about this rework since end of last year, has made very little progress thus far, either he doesn't have his priorities in check, or he's looking for a payout with little to no effort at all. Does not help the fact that hes taking other people's artwork on top of it all. Probably hit a dead end or is creatively bankrupt. All I can say is he should do the right thing and not charge people for October and November. IF he can somehow manage to actually get the update out it should be free for all.

More and more people I see that make these kinds of games are turning out to be like P&P; they make Lily of the Valley. These guys have very good start-up with constant communication and updates to their games, but as soon as they garner enough support or higher, they either disappear, make endless excuses, or the updates are to far and in between and are small.

Also doesn't help that they pry on the gullible people that believe their excuses they spew......its especially tricky when they say something along the lines of someone being in the hospital/death/etc. At this point a lot of these guys have "valid" excuses, unfortunately I have heard one too many that I wonder how in the world do these creators have more bad luck then anyone else? Seems odd when not just Mulan, but other creators on here I see take advantage of people's empathy....

If you have been on these forums for awhile you probably know of Yummytiger....say what you will of him, but at least he was up front of procrastinating, and never charged people for vaporware....

Last edited:

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
wohoo!!1 Did you hear guys? They will finish in month or two! Much fuster then we expected

(Srsly : cmon, we still believe in kira)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
wohoo!!1 Did you hear guys? They will finish in month or two! Much fuster then we expected

(Srsly : cmon, we still believe in kira)
He said in a day or two, this game will realsed. Now we can only wait. I hope in this day this game will relased very soon as possible.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Honestly, I am very happy that it was even fixable. Every layered clothing system I saw in RPGM games was a huge clusterfuck and needed patches to even be playable (just try an early "treasure hunter mei" version. "Can I go through this door or will it crash? Better save.").

However, I would not expect much on the new content side. You will be able to replay the game and get new-old scenes but there is only one or two new-new scenes if I read all the posts correctly. Still looking forward though. :D

Reactions: BeccaBoo
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes