Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes Nya the host (Not to be confused with the defunct NYAA Torrents) is dead. It was a machine translation of the updated version of the game compared to the quality translation of v1.0.1 we have on the other links. It's sad and if someone still as the files share it, but we didn't lose much honestly because it was a horrible translation.

Jun 1, 2017
Yes Nya the host (Not to be confused with the defunct NYAA Torrents) is dead. It was a machine translation of the updated version of the game compared to the quality translation of v1.0.1 we have on the other links. It's sad and if someone still as the files share it, but we didn't lose much honestly because it was a horrible translation.
Fair enough. I honestly just wanted to engage in amputation, which doesn't appear to be available in the original 1.01 release.

shwnkmp

Oct 26, 2016
I got a folder with the 1.41 version but I cannot post a link because I've made not enough post

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Yay, OldHuntsman is back for making games! Enjoyed his games, all of them. After police came for him I doubt he can return to gamemaking again. Glad he doing it on Patreon, he's a good programmer with a great ambitions. Hope he can make his ambitions come true in MER.
AFAIK, Defiler Wings is a completed game, and knowing the work of OldHuntsman he's done with it. He's just translated it in English, I suppose, specially for Patreon. After original release some Russian fans made a fan mod and the actual version of a game with fan mod is 1.4.1. Of course, it's in Russian, it's fan mod of a Russian game made for Russians.

Reactions: Shirogane22

Hybris

May 9, 2017
After playing a few times I got to say that this game seem really hard as the interface doesn't give you much info as to exactly how health you have or how much damage you done/taken.

If there was a cheat mod or a "create-a-dragon" mod I would enjoy it more but otherwise this is a great game.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes