Recommending Defloration / Virgin Rape Masterlist

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
I'm shojogari (処女狩り meaning "virgin hunt") and virgin / defloration rape is my all-time #1 fetish (even better with blackmail + slow burn corruption). I love seeing the girl in despair as her precious virginity is forcibly taken from her and when her rapist gloats over stealing her virginity and/or any of her other firsts.

Based on the poll from an earlier thread, there seems to be some interest in the defloration/virgin rape fetish, so as promised, here is my personal defloration/virgin rape masterlist that I've built up throughout the years:
  • Masterlist: (take care in not viewing while logged into your Google account)
You'll find the following sheets there (ignore the others):
  • RPGM (77 entries): List of RPG Maker-style games + links to torrents and save files
  • VNs (202 entries): List of visual novels + links to H scene videos + torrents and save files
  • Hentai OVAs (85 entries): List of hentai OVAs + links to videos
  • Motion Comics (18 entries): List of motion comics + links to videos
  • Doujinshi (91 entries): List of doujinshi + links to images
All of the above have virgin rape with defloration details confirmed by me. I have a personal seedbox that seeds the above torrents, so hopefully that makes them as reliable/available as direct downloads.

Most of the works still don't have torrents and saves; I'll be commenting in this thread whenever I make significant updates.

Column filtering can be done by clicking the Data menu item, opening the Filter views item, and clicking Create new temporary filter view. You might want to do this to show only stuff that are translated in English.

As the database is still very much incomplete, I need help with the following:
  1. Filling up of missing details
  2. Adding of new virgin rape works into the database
  3. Confirming of whether works in the queue have virgin rape
I also have a number of questions:
  1. Are the torrents enough, or is there still a need for direct downloads?
  2. What other details do you want to be added?
  3. How can we improve the database?
  4. Are you interested in a list of CG sets with virgin rape? Examples of CG sets:
Feel free to comment stuff you want to be added into the list or requests for details (or if there are errors).

Hope this is helpful to other defloration rape enthusiasts here.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Thanks for this awesome list! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Adding a recommendation 'Tomie wants to get married' - Female MC has hymen, defloration can be done by various non-con encounters and shows virgin blood too which is a bonus! (thanks for the blood in CG tag btw)

Torrents are cool imo but something like PixelDrain wouldn't hurt at least for the games.

Lastly wouldn't CG sets take a huge load of time? I guess only for the most satisfying and popular ones make sense, but it would be unfeasible to download each and every recommendation and make a set for them

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: shojogari

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for this awesome list! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Thanks for sticking around man, glad to share the love for the fetish with other enthusiasts in here.

Adding a recommendation 'Tomie wants to get married' - Female MC has hymen, defloration can be done by various non-con encounters and shows virgin blood too which is a bonus! (thanks for the blood in CG tag btw)
Nice, being given several choices on how the defloration happens is always a treat. I'll add it into the queue for now while I figure out how I could make the image fetching function work for Patreon-based stuff (I'll probably just make a new sheet for them).

Torrents are cool imo but something like PixelDrain wouldn't hurt at least for the games.
Well, the only reason why I went with torrents is that I already have an existing paid seedbox containing all the games, so sharing them via torrents is almost effortless. I can also guarantee 100% uptime since I own the seedbox.

Something like PixelDrain means I'd have to reupload and update links every now and then which seems like it'd take a lot of effort. Also, PixelDrain's "Violating these rules will result in your IP address being banned from uploading." statement on DMCA sort of scared me during my initial survey. If DDL is really needed, then I can try exploring Oshi/Anonfile/Transfer.sh (looks like uploads can be automated).

Lastly wouldn't CG sets take a huge load of time? I guess only for the most satisfying and popular ones make sense, but it would be unfeasible to download each and every recommendation and make a set for them
"CG set" (as I use it) loosely refers to works posted on Sadpanda under the "Artist CG" category that are colored, have dialogue bubbles, and usually have just small variations between images. A good example of this is ( or links); one of my favorites too as it has defloration references and flashbacks with dialogue for both girls (no blood though).

That said, the distinction between "CG set" and "doujinshi" is pretty blurred since nhentai has variant sets too (under the which might actually be a better name for it).

While there is a lot of variant sets, it still is worth it for me effort-wise to keep track of which of ones I've seen have defloration rape.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Oh I guess I misunderstood the CG set part and it seems worth collecting haha... and yeah I think torrents are fine for now, since you're already paying for a seedbox so the bandwidth must be good too and so downloads would be faster as well!

Also small correction, I played Sangeki of Gear yesterday and didn't find any blood CG while deflowering, its only text sadly(unless there was some uncensored patch I don't know about)... the art style of the game is really one of a kind tho:BootyTime:

Last edited:

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
and yeah I think torrents are fine for now, since you're already paying for a seedbox so the bandwidth must be good too and so downloads would be faster as well!
Yeah, I have monthly 2TB allocation for uploads which I don't get to consume fully anyway. While it doesn't look like we have much of an audience, I'll have to limit the download speed if it turns out that we have too many leechers.

Also small correction, I played Sangeki of Gear yesterday and didn't find any blood CG while deflowering, its only text sadly(unless there was some uncensored patch I don't know about)... the art style of the game is really one of a kind tho:BootyTime:
There actually is , but yeah, none during penetration. I've changed its entry to Blood in CG only after climax. Sorry about that.

Regarding the art style, you might want to look at the other Scalegarden games (Breath of Fire and Iron, Rhode's Fortress), but neither of them show defloration blood.

Last edited:

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
I just finished adding the available languages for all the games in the RPGM sheet, so it should now be easier to see which games are available in English.

I've also added in torrents for the 44 RPGM games below (all translated to English):
  1. Breath of Fire and Iron
  2. Sangeki of Gear
  3. Virgin Island
  4. AliceQuest
  5. The Ninja R*pe Legend - Ajisai
  6. Rhode's Fortress
  7. Escape from Fortress Lugohm
  8. Prostitute of Magmell
  9. Evening Starter
  10. Treasure Hunter Mai
  11. Dark Hero Party
  12. Erina Does Anything - A Tale of Paying Dues
  13. After School Exhibition HS Girl
  14. Red's Impressions Rescue Operation
  15. Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~
  16. Mage of the Olekta Desert
  17. Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
  18. Meer's Occupation
  19. The Orc of Vengeance
  20. Exhibitionist JK At Beach
  21. Schoolgirls Nanami & Marina ~Sexual Part-Time Jobs~
  22. Cocky Gal's Life on an Uninhabited Island
  23. Leanna's Slice of Life
  24. Ambrosia
  25. Escape from the School
  26. The Curse of Kubel
  27. Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl
  28. The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement
  29. Serafina and the Key to the Egg
  30. Scars of Summer
  31. Castaway of the Ardusta Sea
  32. I'll Put You In Debt
  33. The Hero's NTR Adventure
  34. Mart and Tetra
  35. Bound By Love
  36. Magical Girl Celesphonia
  37. After School Exhibition HS Girl 2
  38. Kamishiro Itsuki's Election
  39. Grace of the Labyrinth Town
  40. Gran Ende III
  41. Paze Knight Ellen and the Dungeon Town Sodom
  42. Detective Girl of the Steam City
  43. Chris Survival
  44. I fight for glory... and her naughty videos
I have a personal seedbox set up to seed all of them. Let me know if the torrents are problematic or if the download speed is too slow (current global DL speed limit is set to 5MB/s).

• I just jizzed my pants

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Just added the following games to the confirmed list:
  1. RJ150632 salvation
  2. RJ164217 The Nobleman's Retort
  3. RJ166971 The Almeria 5th Knights
  4. RJ173177 LONGING RING OF ESCA
  5. RJ213863 Anthesis
  6. RJ248754 Loretta's Brand-New Job
  7. RJ255601 Obscurite Magie ~ Lust Corrupted Princess Knight Yuriana
  8. RJ01013761 Paladin Lias
  9. RJ193891 Rural JK Exhibitionist
I've added a Changelog sheet so you can see what changes were made recently.

Also, as suggested in /hgg2d/, I added a column with personal comments/reviews on defloration scenes (column Z). It's still pretty incomplete, but hopefully it still helps with narrowing down games to try out.

Let me know if you're in torrents or saves of any of the games in the list so I could prioritize having them up or if you have other requests. You can also find me on /hgg2d/ if you'd rather ask there.

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Update: Added a column containing my personal rating of how much I enjoyed the defloration aspect of each game. Note that it's not a rating of the game itself (the E-rated games here so far are pretty good games outside their miniscule emphasis on defloration). If you have the same tastes as I do, you'd probably find this useful. I'll have more ratings up soon.

Not neccesarily my fetish but kodos for making such a detailed list.
Hey man, thanks for the appreciation despite it not being for you. Hoping this effort connects the few of us who enjoy this fetish. I'd love to have other people to talk about this with (as how it is with the more common stuff like NTR).

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Hey all, I just put up a poll to find out which types of works (apart from RPGM) should I be prioritizing masterlist updates for. Most of my recent updates were exclusively for RPGM games since I'm on /hgg2d/ a lot (and they're much more receptive), but I'm willing to update other parts of the list sooner if there's sufficient demand for it.

I want to know whether there are enough people here who are interested in the fetish for me to bother posting updates on this thread, so it would be really great if you could cast your votes (multiple choices allowed). The activity here is really stale compared to the other fetish threads, so I'm inclined to think that the fetish just isn't as well-received here.

Deflector

Jun 2, 2020
This is a great list. I'm definitely interested in it. Here's my contributions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it, but I found an English MTL for Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile on SVSComics.

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Hey all, I'm back from my hiatus.

I've made a couple of changes to the masterlist:

- Western games sheet (very late thanks to johnyakuza1 and Deflector for the WEG recs)
- CG Set sheet (primarily to keep a record of how much I enjoyed them)
- RPGM sheet is now sorted primarily by rating and then by addition date (so you don't need to rely on the changelog to easily see the latest additions)

I'm pretty much blind when it comes to western games, so recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Here are what I just added to the confirmed RPGM list (no torrents yet; let me know if I should continue putting up torrents):
  1. RJ106851 SonabiA
  2. RJ150014 You'd Fight For Me, Lose For Me, Get X'd For Me!?
  3. RJ176529 Forward Ho
  4. RJ207672 In A Certain Mansion...
  5. RJ239810 The Imperial Gatekeeper
  6. RJ403171 犯られてきなさい
  7. RJ436112 女騎士アイラ ~王国帰還記~
  8. RJ163898 Vera's Region Tour Diary
  9. RJ234672 Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification
  10. RJ100740 Dark Beauty Reina
  11. RJ151225 The Succubus Territory of Riviora
  12. RJ155999 Revosocie ~ Mira ~
  13. RJ165936 VoDarkness: Irene Story
  14. RJ184575 Lafilia, Princess of the Nearby Kingdom
  15. RJ308526 Reluminage
  16. RJ01035651 The Lust of You
  17. RJ137364 セントヘレナ
  18. RJ170185 I am your Guignol
  19. RJ267315 Lilitales
  20. RJ300679 Chronicle ~The Witch and the Three-Cornered Hat~

I've added even more in the RPGM queue. If you've played any of them and could recall that they had defloration rape, let me know so I could add them in.

This is a great list. I'm definitely interested in it. Here's my contributions:
Thanks for contributing man, really appreciate it and your interest in the list. I've just added them into the masterlist.

I'm actually playing this game right now (playing the coolsister games in order; first one has a nonvirgin FMC) and it's been great so far. Vera really is hot; I'm liking coolsister's art style a lot.

Somewhat related, I'm still on the hunt for virgin rape games with short-haired redheads. Closest one to what I'm looking for is this (hoping that FMC is a virgin): .

Wow, the main girl really does it for me: perfect proportions, stomach-revealing tank top, and that type of hairband. That "Totally Happy" tag makes me temper my expectations, but I'm still looking forward to playing this.

Oh, I remember playing this before I started recording everything I play, but I vaguely recall not enjoying the defloration aspect. I'll get to it again soon.

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it, but I found an English MTL for Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile on SVSComics.
Not sure about F95's rules regarding that, so yeah. If you've tried playing it, was the MTL quality passable? Personally, poor quality MTL sucks the any sort of entertainment value out of the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jan 28, 2018
This is a great list but I notice you are lacking a lot of games that has a male protagonist which I prefer more over female protagonists because it most likely will end up having only a few defloration scenes since it focuses only on a few female characters. I also like blood during defloration scenes so all of the games here feature that (I know it is unrealistic but that's even more reason to like it). Here is my contribution since you added more sheets for western games:

Japanese RPGM:

Japanese non-RPGM games:

Western RPGM:

These are all I have at the moment, I'm still trying to look for more on my list which is a lot although most of them yeah they are virgins and there are deflorations but there is no blood.. Maybe I'll add more.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
hi,are you still updating this list,bro?
It was last updated in July, but the list is still pretty extensive and lots of choices to pick from.

There isn't much traction for this genre and it's a lot of effort to put in for a single person to maintain the list all on his own.

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Hey defloration rape enjoyers, I'm back (well, sort of).

I currently have minimal privacy until January of next year (shared room fml), so it's been pretty hard to consume H stuff outside my mobile phone. I also find it hard to update the spreadsheet through my phone, so since I exclusively do via my desktop, I haven't had the opportunity to do so in the last few months.

I finally have a bit of alone time right now, so I updated the list to contain some of the defloration rape doujinshi I've enjoyed in the past few months (still have around 70 more saved on my phone to upload). Sadly, I don't have new content for the other categories (yet).

I'm itching to try out the H games released since June that I've missed, but I don't think I'll regularly be able to play them until next year. I'll post again when I do get to update the list again (especially with the suggestions that I haven't been able to add in).

EDIT: Damn, looks like the Koushoku mirror I was using is now dead. Most of what I was supposed to add were from there.

Last edited:

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
I now have a partial solution to my privacy issue, so as I'll be able to play H games on a computer again, expect updates to the masterlist to be a bit more frequent.

Updates: Added RJ01103687 (JSK's latest game) and RJ01092914 (landcut's latest game) to the list. Somewhat disappointed with the landcut one since the pre-penetration part of the defloration scene felt weak, but at least JSK never disappoints (I fucking love it when scantily clad gyarus turn out to be virgins).

Anyway, to those still using the list, which of the columns containing stuff other than the game title + picture are useful to you? I want to know which columns I should be prioritizing (or if I shouldn't be bothering in the first place).

• Yay, new update!