Recommending Defloration / Virgin Rape Masterlist

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Anyway, to those still using the list, which of the columns containing stuff other than the game title + picture are useful to you? I want to know which columns I should be prioritizing (or if I shouldn't be bothering in the first place).
I don't really see/use anything apart from the Game's image, personal review and Notes, and blood in CG.

If there is text in the list in form of your thoughts or review, I'll surely read it :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: shojogari
Jan 28, 2018
Anyway, to those still using the list, which of the columns containing stuff other than the game title + picture are useful to you? I want to know which columns I should be prioritizing (or if I shouldn't be bothering in the first place).
My suggestion is:
  • Ignore/Remove
    • "FMC (1) Main Role"
    • "処女 Run" (Honestly, I don't get this one)
    • "破瓜 Choice" (This one too)
    • "Type" (I don't see the point of this if it is already categorized in each sheet, unless you want to specify the genre like Turn-based, Action, Platformer or if it is a pure visual novel with no gameplay)
  • High Priority
    • "破瓜 Blood"
    • "Player" (Also, maybe just categorize it into Male Doer, Male Cuck, FeMC and Multiple Protags)
    • Animation
    • Voiced
    • Date Added (just so we know what you recently added when we sort it)
    • Alternative Title (so that it is easy to find the game)
    • Personal Review (Just to see your thoughts)
  • Add/Change
    • Combine "Other Notes" and "Important Note"
    • Add a tab for the amount of virgins in the game, I am aware that this is hard as you need to actually play the whole game but this might be more helpful than other tabs (Edit: Maybe a more generalized number? I think 7 is the perfect number. So maybe categorize it to either more than or less than 7 virgins. The specified number is great to have but still fine if not specified.)
    • Combine "Fetish Enjoyment" and "Dialogue Rating", maybe just add your overall personal rating like a numerical (0-10) or alphabetical (F-S) rating
The other tabs I didn't mention should be put in low priority as either it is too time consuming or not useful at all but still appreciated to have.

Last edited:

shojogari

Apr 27, 2021
Hey guys, I was able to free up some time and update the masterlist.

I changed the columns based on the feedback by PleaseDoNotLewdKomi and johnyakuza1 (thanks for your feedback and for sticking around!):
  • Condensed a number of columns (e.g., titles, FeMC role/traits, notes, ratings, other info)
  • Added new info (e.g., virgin count, DLsite tags)
  • Changed Japanese column text to English (e.g., "処女" to "virgin", "破瓜" to "defloration")
I'm keeping the "Pre-defloration corruption scenes", "Defloration scenes", and "Notable defloration dialogue" columns as they're originally what I wanted to keep track of (despite how time-consuming they are to maintain). They'll be mostly empty for now.

I still have to update a lot of the existing entries (most notably the "Other Tags" column), but this at least gets the ball rolling.

Let me know if you have other suggestions on how else we could improve the list or if you have games/info you'd like to add to the list.

In other news, I was able to organize all the non-VN games scattered in my hard drive and log them all in the queue. Things are more organized now on my end, so it's easier for me to manage adding more stuff to the list (already added a few games earlier).

I should be able to add games a bit more frequently now, so yeah.

Jan 28, 2018
The list is great now. My only gripe is that you removed "Blood" column in favor of "Other tags". Maybe keep "Other tags" for unmentioned tags which is honestly frustrating because I keep finding great virgin games but for some reason is not tagged as "virgin female" in dlsite or any other sites. Also include "Blood" column again or maybe rename it as "Virgin Count" and you can place there whether it has blood or not and how many virgins are there.

Anyways, thanks again for this.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hey guys, I was able to free up some time and update the masterlist.

I changed the columns based on the feedback by PleaseDoNotLewdKomi and johnyakuza1 (thanks for your feedback and for sticking around!):
  • Condensed a number of columns (e.g., titles, FeMC role/traits, notes, ratings, other info)
  • Added new info (e.g., virgin count, DLsite tags)
  • Changed Japanese column text to English (e.g., "処女" to "virgin", "破瓜" to "defloration")
I'm keeping the "Pre-defloration corruption scenes", "Defloration scenes", and "Notable defloration dialogue" columns as they're originally what I wanted to keep track of (despite how time-consuming they are to maintain). They'll be mostly empty for now.

I still have to update a lot of the existing entries (most notably the "Other Tags" column), but this at least gets the ball rolling.

Let me know if you have other suggestions on how else we could improve the list or if you have games/info you'd like to add to the list.

In other news, I was able to organize all the non-VN games scattered in my hard drive and log them all in the queue. Things are more organized now on my end, so it's easier for me to manage adding more stuff to the list (already added a few games earlier).

I should be able to add games a bit more frequently now, so yeah.
I like it, it looks cleaner and sophisticated! I see the blood column has disappeared but as long as there are mentions of 'defloration blood' in the other tags, it's all good!

I do love reading notes and comments, so I'll keep an eye on that. Great work man!:love:

Edit: You mentioned a hard drive, for your sanity and saving some pain in the future, consider switching to an SSD. There is no telling when those HDDs might die, and you'll just lose tons of data unexpectedly if they start to fail (speaking from personal experience). If it's a recently purchased drive, then it's not an issue but generally after 4 years or above I wouldn't trust an HDD with anything on it.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
I noticed that your virgin count only counts for unique girls. So for example, Magna Fortuna which technically only counts 1 girl getting deflowered. However, in that game you have multiple ways of losing MCs virginity therefore there are multiple scenes depicting defloration scenes so it is weird to see "Virgin Count: 1" when the game has multiple scenes depicting virginity loss.

My suggestion to this would be the same as what I said back then. Maybe count the defloration scenes instead of the amount of unique virgin girls themselves or maybe you can do both. "Virgin Count" is for the amount of unique girls that are virgins and defloration scenes is the amount of defloration scenes regardless of who the girls are.

Let's have Magna Fortuna and Fall in Labyrinth as an example. As far as I know, Magna Fortuna only have 1 virgin girl but multiple defloration scenes for said girl. Fall in Labyrinth has 7 virgin girls and 7 defloration scenes with variations for each girl (the rest of the scenes are vanilla as they are no longer virgins).

Maybe only list the amount of defloration scenes as "Defloration Scenes" in a new column and categorize them with this: "Less than 7" "More than 7" "Less than 7 with variations" "More than 7 with variations". Scenes that fall under "variations" are the same cg/animation but with a few difference in dialogue, art, etc.

As always, thanks again for this and I'm sorry I keep suggesting things in your database. If you feel like I'm a bit picky with things you can just ignore this and I would understand your decision. If not then thanks for considering my suggestion.