Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Plus

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
Very new to this game, how do i apply extra mods to this, and are there already other mods applied apart from the main mod?
theres a handful of visual mods that come bundled w plus on the gitgud page
theres also the modloader which comes w a bunch of (small?) mods prepackaged, but you have to load them in yourself
tho tbh i have no idea what any of them do lol

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
unfortunately its not as simple as just replacing the visuals, since fire mod edits the actual code in order to work afaik
there used to be a tutorial on how to combine it w other mods but the page seems to be dead lol

you could try asking in the fire mod thread but idk

Dec 16, 2021
unfortunately its not as simple as just replacing the visuals, since fire mod edits the actual code in order to work afaik
there used to be a tutorial on how to combine it w other mods but the page seems to be dead lol

you could try asking in the fire mod thread but idk
Hmm, it might be just too tediously hard if not impossible since the fire mod is also out of date compared to this one. Might just wait for the fire mod to update and ask then.

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
Very new to this game, how do i apply extra mods to this, and are there already other mods applied apart from the main mod?
You can also go to .. Idk what all kind of mods you are wanting but they have some that are already set up if you are just wanting a certain visual mod.
1712982772567.png
If you click on the down arrow button to the right of play, it gives you some options
1712982843256.png

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Idk why if the mod doesnt work or what, but any of the sex skills isnt go beyond "S", even though the Anime MC Background Traits activated. other else is go beyond, is there something i need to do to go beyond for sex skills?

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
are you using the latest version?
the amc sex skills were bugged, but theyre fixed again
i just checked to make sure and they def work in the most recent version

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
are you using the latest version?
the amc sex skills were bugged, but theyre fixed again
i just checked to make sure and they def work in the most recent version
Where can you check to see if AMC is active for those skills? Do recent saves before the update work too?

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
Where can you check to see if AMC is active for those skills? Do recent saves before the update work too?
when youre in a safe house, you can go into the gameplay settings, then game settings, scroll down and youll find the amc traits settings
there you can enable/disable whichever ones you like

when i played w the bugged version it reset my sss sex skills back to s lol
so itd prolly be best if you updated to avoid that

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes