Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Plus

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
bannerGold.png

Overview:
A mod by Frostberg. It's a mod focused mostly on QoL additions and putting in things into the game that I think should've already been in there. Think of it like a Vanilla+!​

Updated: 04/12/2023
Game/Creator: Vrelnir
Modder: Frostberg
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 4.3.3
Language: English

Features:
Full Details -
Summary List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Play Online:

Last edited:

DJenid

Nov 22, 2020
I am, in fact, second. Also this is for you guys that like to customize your experience with combat in this game. I do recommend setting everything to max to have the true gamer experience. You could even say this is the dark souls of dol mods.

Reactions: Frostberg07

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
I am, in fact, second. Also this is for you guys that like to customize your experience with combat in this game. I do recommend setting everything to max to have the true gamer experience. You could even say this is the dark souls of dol mods.
Ayo wtf? xd

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Hey, thanks for the mod! I plan to make my new playthru with it. The Google Doc has tons of great ideas and I'm wondering if you'd be open to add a few more?

Whenever I play DoL I do these changes:

- <<set $enemyarousalmax 500 (change to 600 - you address this with pleasure multiplier, is that what it is?)
- set $enemyarousal to $allure 50 (change to 100 - lowers allure affect on pleasure start of scene*)
- widget "seductionskillusecombat 100 (change to 200 - lowers sex skill effectiveness, do for all sex skills)

* The big one for me is allure. A prettier PC will have NPC's be raring to go much earlier. I suppose your pleasure multiplier offsets this? They take longer to cum? But making it too high means all encounters the PC passes out due to stress. Any recommendations on what settings to use so NPC's last longer but PC doesn't pass out?

Anyway, eager to give it a shot. Looks fantastic!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This >>>> World Expansion after learning the tomfoolery.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Hey, thanks for the mod! I plan to make my new playthru with it. The Google Doc has tons of great ideas and I'm wondering if you'd be open to add a few more?

Whenever I play DoL I do these changes:

- <<set $enemyarousalmax 500 (change to 600 - you address this with pleasure multiplier, is that what it is?)
- set $enemyarousal to $allure 50 (change to 100 - lowers allure affect on pleasure start of scene*)
- widget "seductionskillusecombat 100 (change to 200 - lowers sex skill effectiveness, do for all sex skills)

* The big one for me is allure. A prettier PC will have NPC's be raring to go much earlier. I suppose your pleasure multiplier offsets this? They take longer to cum? But making it too high means all encounters the PC passes out due to stress. Any recommendations on what settings to use so NPC's last longer but PC doesn't pass out?

Anyway, eager to give it a shot. Looks fantastic!
The arousal multiplier is quite literally a multiplier for the arousal max. At 2 it will be 1000, at 3 it will be 1500, at 10 it will be 10,000. Yes it's PER enemy. So 2 enemies with x10 arousal max will have 10,000 arousal max.

Reactions: boobmanlord

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
WE's basically no longer allowed on dolmods because the mod repo is closed, and only mods with open repos are allowed there (except WS. That one gets a pass). The dev is still developing WE here, just under a new name.
I'm one of the devs for WE lol, but I appreciate the effort xD Just wasn't sure WHICH tomfoolery lmao

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
Just started playing this mod. Looks good so far. I like it.

One question, though: Did the pepper spray get switched to sugar water? It doesn't seem to work. I didn't see anything in the notes, so I just thought I'd ask.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
How to change sprites mod in downloaded version of this? If I just download Beeesss and copy past img folder, sprites are messed up

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes