Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Plus

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
How to change sprites mod in downloaded version of this? If I just download Beeesss and copy past img folder, sprites are messed up
Download it from the Git here,

It's already modded and updated regulary. screenshot-1705546361787.png

Reactions: g659039

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Any chance to add trait editing? I don't know if it was ever changed but getting raped 1,000 times to unlock a trait is legitimately impossible for pure characters. A slider so that I can adjust when she becomes "broken" and not 1,000 rapes in would be great. Love the mod, I always use the online version since it's so stable for the art mods (hairfix is my favorite), so thank you!

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
I did not understand how to change the image packages, this function is there at all, or I do not understand something.

1706969631685.png

Reactions: Darkian's

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Why have a thread if OP doesn't check it? Had to join the discord to find an answer cause the changelog doesn't explain every change. Kind of a bummer to do that - having people ask questions in discord rather than list it properly in the changelog.

Reactions: Randonormie

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What is this stability during fight? Is it possible to increase it?
Reverse rape is shit....it's endless loop...no way to escape/stop the fight anymore

Last edited:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone knows good jobs to make good money in game (ofc lol)?
The rent skyrockets too fast and it gets annoying, I had to "cheat" in the html so it would not get out off hand. Yeah, this is the way its intended to play but its annoying. The best I could find was the spa or whoring.

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
The rent skyrockets too fast and it gets annoying, I had to "cheat" in the html so it would not get out off hand. Yeah, this is the way its intended to play but its annoying. The best I could find was the spa or whoring.
I hear that the cafe is good source, making buns especially if you have the cow transformation.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Selling flowers and milk is great income. Also make affair with this npc that you met when you collect things for alchemy quest, He/She helping you collect it. do not remember name. Later after dates you will have lots of cash.

Last edited:

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I hear that the cafe is good source, making buns especially if you have the cow transformation.
Thanks for the info! I got the cafe first, could not get much from it, maybe I was not sluttly enough yet lol
Wow I don't know there was a cow tf, my girl does have the jumbo jugs already (they do not show in the portrait, sad) but no milk yet.

Selling flowers and milk is great income. Also make affair with this npc that you met when you collect things for alchemy quest, He/She helping you collect it. do not remember name. Later after dates you will have lots of cash.
Thanks for the info! I know about the garden but did not spent too much time on it, will try again! The milk part is related to the cow tf, right? Avery I think(?) I got her, futa edition, it does help indeed!

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the info! I know about the garden but did not spent too much time on it, will try again! The milk part is related to the cow tf, right?
You can milking your character breast with device you buy in med shop as i remember and sell bottles with milk as you sell flowers. Milking process you start while masturbating, not shure if everywhere but for shure in orphanage

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
The arousal multiplier is quite literally a multiplier for the arousal max. At 2 it will be 1000, at 3 it will be 1500, at 10 it will be 10,000. Yes it's PER enemy. So 2 enemies with x10 arousal max will have 10,000 arousal max.
If I'm reading this right, that only changes the max but doesnt give any of it
So if you'd want them to be aroused faster/easier you'd lower it?

And how do I go back choices?
Vanilla had arrows on the upper left

Last edited:

kisonik

Jan 13, 2023
I don't know if it's because of the settings or what but fatigue reduces only by 90 per hour when sleeping at the orphanage.
But according to the WIKI: it should reduce by 250.
Does anyone have any insight on this?

May 26, 2018
WE's basically no longer allowed on dolmods because the mod repo is closed, and only mods with open repos are allowed there (except WS. That one gets a pass). The dev is still developing WE here, just under a new name.
I'd like to clarify a couple of things.
  • I personally don't really care whether mods have their source available or not.
  • WE was removed from DoLMods at the request of the mod author.
  • While I do require new mods to have a git repo in order to host them on DoLMods, I do not require those repos to be public.
  • The only issues I have with WE stem from the blatantly false statements made by the mod author and the attitude they took toward other members of the community, the Base game's maintainers, and Vrel himself.
  • The only thing WS gets a pass on is the git repo requirement, as it was grandfathered in. However, I am currently requiring the mod author to handle posting updates of their own mod to the site.

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Can anyone explain what the mirror does with transformations now? Don't really understand what the wiki is saying. Does the genome dump thing mean that you can just 'put away' your transformation until you want to take it again?

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
Can anyone explain what the mirror does with transformations now? Don't really understand what the wiki is saying. Does the genome dump thing mean that you can just 'put away' your transformation until you want to take it again?
it means that you reset all the points you have in that transformation, essentially losing it
its handy for when you dont want to wait for your current tf to decay, so you can start getting a new one quicker
you can still choose the characteristics/traits youve unlocked from past tfs and even mix and match them lol

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes