Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Plus

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
May or may not be great, installation instructions are absolutely confusing. There is no option to download anything but the source code on GitGud, DolMods link says "you do not have permission", if you go to the base DolMods website and download there it works, but then the installation details pdf goes into so much detail I'm surprised it doesn't tell you how to install an operating system first, and seems to just show how to unzip the base game in excruciating detail, not how the mod works, which is ironic because the file that tells you how to unzip is contained in the zip.

I miss the days modding was as simple as "download this file and unzip it here" or "download this file into the game folder and run the game from abcd.exe".

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
May or may not be great, installation instructions are absolutely confusing. There is no option to download anything but the source code on GitGud, DolMods link says "you do not have permission", if you go to the base DolMods website and download there it works, but then the installation details pdf goes into so much detail I'm surprised it doesn't tell you how to install an operating system first, and seems to just show how to unzip the base game in excruciating detail, not how the mod works, which is ironic because the file that tells you how to unzip is contained in the zip.

I miss the days modding was as simple as "download this file and unzip it here" or "download this file into the game folder and run the game from abcd.exe".
Don't quote me on that, but I think the mods on top of Dol+ just replace the files (mostly graphical assets) associated with the game in the IMG folder and DoL+ itself just modifies the vanilla game's (big) HTML file.

Are you saying you can't access this page? I'm not signed in so I don't think you need to be logged in to see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use the highlighted mod combination - a lot of people on Reddit also seem to use it (at least those that share screenshots of their PCs do).
Literally from the repository: Click on one of the links under OTHER with the image pack you want to use, extract the downloaded zip and play.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes