Seeking Degrees of Lewdity without loli?

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
What are you defining as "like" DoL? Like do you have any specific features you're looking for? E.g. the non-con, the corruption, the sandbox, etc?

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Game was censored early on from it being explicit loli/shota MC to an ambiguous age to avoid backlash
Yeah right, and all the animals are actually adults in fursuits. Considering the description when the male mc loses his virginity " You feel your foreskin separate from your glans, forever robbing you of your purity" the mc is either a prepubescent child OR the creator never saw an uncircumsized penis.

To OP, what exactly are you looking for? "Build-it-yourself" Sex scenes like in Liliths Throne? The Sandbox? Or the "everyone tries to rape you all the time"?

Ovlla

Sep 15, 2022
Title says it all are there any games like Degrees of Lewdity but without the loli/shota?
There is "Violated heroine", But its not a text based game. RPGmaker game from early 2010's.
The main heroine isnt loli/shota which is the main heroine who has the most content.

Pyro2insane

Jan 3, 2023
Title says it all are there any games like Degrees of Lewdity but without the loli/shota?
If you don't what loli or Shota you can select that in the settings before starting the game however your character when looking at her will sometimes look like she's underage because of the engine used to make the game

Reactions: anon670-1

PonderPraetorian

Aug 18, 2021
Yeah right, and all the animals are actually adults in fursuits. Considering the description when the male mc loses his virginity " You feel your foreskin separate from your glans, forever robbing you of your purity" the mc is either a prepubescent child OR the creator never saw an uncircumsized penis.

To OP, what exactly are you looking for? "Build-it-yourself" Sex scenes like in Liliths Throne? The Sandbox? Or the "everyone tries to rape you all the time"?
This is worded this way to make losing your virginity as a male PC relevant in some imaginable way, not to mask away shota content. The PC is an adult in every way, it's literally the core of the plot, every part of the game is focused around the fact you're not a minor.

pisslicker132

Apr 23, 2020
From my understanding, DoL started out as a trauma sim depicting the life of a junior high student with the different heights being assigned to different ages. For whatever reason, Vrelnir would quickly shift, haphazardly removing any dead giveaways to characters ages while unwittingly keeping evidence that implied that they were still young; I swear there was a playground in front of the school for the longest time.

Vrelnir fully confirmed later on (2021?) that all the characters are 18+ (PC and their "sibling" Robin turn 18 a day or two before the game starts, I believe they're the youngest NPC's in the game) and the pregnancy update last year expanded on this by splitting the orphanage into child sectors and adult sectors, where the PC lives. I for one am glad about this because I hate underage/loli-shota shit but really like the gameplay loop, characters, and lore of the game (y)

If this is about the paper dolls, they were chosen to look like that for the easiest customizability and aren't actually accurate depictions of what characters look like.

EDIT:
Game was censored early on from it being explicit loli/shota MC to an ambiguous age to avoid backlash
realized i said all this just to re-tread what was already said :cautious: