Seeking Search a game like Degrees of Lewdity

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
So i looking for some recomendations about games similar to Degrees of Lewdity or Lilith`s Throne. They both are good, but Throne have no animations or even arts and Degrees haven`t too many content, at least for now. So i need to find games that have pregnancy, mosters, beasts, animations (at least very simple). In summary i need something close like Degrees of Lewdity. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: r9h8n and rhnvdv

Tarnum427

Mar 28, 2020
Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions. Don't put too much stock in me though, I've barely played them and that was a good while ago.

Reactions: clayjar
May 26, 2018
While I unfortunately have not managed to find anything similar myself, I figure it's worth mentioning that DOL does have a growing modding community, the invite to the modding discord can be found on the left hand sidebar under "useful links" on the .

The only thing missing from degrees for me is BDSM, Inflation, and Impregnation :D.
Luckily for you, Inflation and Impregnation are planned features in Skullky's "Masturbation Mod" which I suspect will be renamed once those are actually added. As for BDSM, it's only a matter of time before it gets added to one of the existing mods or a new mod dedicated to it pops up.

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
While I unfortunately have not managed to find anything similar myself, I figure it's worth mentioning that DOL does have a growing modding community, the invite to the modding discord can be found on the left hand sidebar under "useful links" on the .

Luckily for you, Inflation and Impregnation are planned features in Skullky's "Masturbation Mod" which I suspect will be renamed once those are actually added. As for BDSM, it's only a matter of time before it gets added to one of the existing mods or a new mod dedicated to it pops up.
Actually masochism is already a stat. If you endure enough pain during sexual encounters, you gain masochism points. There are morning messages when you hit benchmarks like for transformation and there's parasite/tentacle/spider birth atm. Even a futa parasite that continously impregnates itself.

Reactions: Supdawggiobro

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Don't know what you exactly search with similar, but for me similar genre decent games are The Fixer (early stages), Clean Slate, FemLife, Claire's Quest and Strumpets.

I can understand though if some or all are not exactly what you are looking for, as most have different palettes of kinks, mechanisms and other stuff. Personally I would also like to find similar other games as DoL, although I wouldn't mind tiny bit better visuals on the doll side, clothing and sex visuals (especially the hair).

Ujanja The Hyena

Jun 17, 2021
If you're into, or fine with, the furry side of things, definitely try Corruption Of Champions 2 or Trials in Tainted Space. TiTS is definitely one of my top two favorite 18+ games of all time, with Lust Doll(+) tying with it. There are non-furry scenes, but most scenes are of the furry kind thanks to the fact the Fenoxo, the creator, is a furry, as well as most of the contributers. TiTS also has the best wiki of all time, you can find both the game's and the wiki's on Fenoxo's blog.

Felix993

Mar 17, 2023
I am quiet interested in seeing a game like Degrees, but with how good the updates to degrees are, I think I might just stick to it. The only thing missing from degrees for me is BDSM, Inflation, and Impregnation :D.
You can get pregnant tho and in the recent update I think you can get some npcs pregnant

Reactions: R1 sauce cum

GlowingLight

Aug 5, 2021
Since we're reviving the thread, are there anymore recommendations that anyone have? Personally, I need graphics at least on a DOL level or with images for every scene, and with a focus on futas, like to the point where I can disable male giver content (like in DOL), I don't mind if the protag is male or female. I'd even be willing to pay, I just want some good content.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO
May 26, 2018
Since we're reviving the thread, are there anymore recommendations that anyone have? Personally, I need graphics at least on a DOL level or with images for every scene, and with a focus on futas, like to the point where I can disable male giver content (like in DOL), I don't mind if the protag is male or female. I'd even be willing to pay, I just want some good content.
I'd like to drop in and remind everyone as well, that there are mods for DoL which expand the gameplay in a number of different ways. Most of them are available on my site, though there are a few that are only available in the discord server at this time.

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
Going to add to the question. I absolutely love DOL in all ways except for the submissive focus and lack of control.
I adore the advanced RPG/stats mechanics replicating details of sexual features / intercourse details that I can't find in any other game. The game tracks ml of cum across like 8 different body parts! (Does any other game come close?)

I love it except for the submissiveness frame, which is sadly a complete boner-kill for me. Trying to play this game as such, and entering consensual scenes without having almost any control over the intercourse, not being able to choose what I want to do, and the scene always ending when the other character orgasms, altogether make me quit whenever I pick it up for the insanely good stat-tracking and realistic world. I can max out all the dominant stats on a muscular large male, and I still feel like I'm getting raped by a tiny girl at school calling me her little slut, without being able to stick it where I want or control where to orgasm. I still see how many ml of cum my bulky dude drank as a PC, instead of how many he delivered. To me, it's a major turn-off, and a huge missed opportunity there to build on top of this world, but appeal to the majority male player-base by flipping the switch on the submissive fantasy quite a bit.

A perfect game for me would be DOL that flips the script on the submissiveness. Not changing the story, but some dialogues and interactions, and focusing on and tracking how PC interacts with those around them. Giving full control and a broad choice of interactions, with different options enabled depending on the many existing stats. I believe this could easily be a great mod, or an expansion. There has been a lot of great progress made on the main game after all, but not much steering it away from submissiveness (beyond settings toggles dialing some extremities down).

1. Are there any such mods in the works? Or any in the works to flip the script from submissiveness to dominant? None of those published on the official website seem to address this.
2. Or any other games with equally advanced RPG / sex interaction mechanics, set in at least a similarly realistic human world, with much more control over interactions as a male PC? I checked CoC, TITS and the likes already and I don't think they're comparable, and very species-fetishized. Jack o Nine was good, tracking plenty of details, but DOL makes it feel simple, old and its world very limited in comparison.

Last edited: