Deleting games

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah , sorry i didn't notice that tiny little thing on game thread i read that report option so many times before on thread quotes or comments but that time i was angry about how fucked up some devs and literally playing with us. Tried some fucked up game ,and thought it would be better if anyone knows what kind of sick fanatsy or not cuz i dunno if someone enjoying actually those type of content and that sickness started after 2 nd update ( tag , dev notes shows something and you found out something else after gameplay ) so i searched and found this thread Ok thanks anyway bro
Best of luck.

Developers can insert and remove any tag/genre they want into their games, it's their prerogative. It might make some followers unhappy, but that doesn't effect F95 admins.

Unless the game content is against the site rules, the game will probably remain - just with updated tags.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Developers can insert and remove any tag/genre they want into their games, it's their prerogative. It might make some followers unhappy, but that doesn't effect F95 admins.
Be aware that this isn't true, even devs should follow tag guidelines.

Any dev intentionally misleading users and repeatedly assigning wrong tags to their games can and will lose thread ownership.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Be aware that this isn't true, even devs should follow tag guidelines.

Any dev intentionally misleading users and repeatedly assigning wrong tags to their games can and will lose thread ownership.
Dude. Really? Duh?! Was your reply necessary?

When I say that developers can add/remove any tag/genre at any time - I meant in the content of their game, not just the tag on the page. This sounded liked a player with sour grapes from a developer who added new content that they didn't like (and wasn't in a previous version of the game). Not some developer who was fucking around with the follower base to troll them. Even if the dev forgot to update the tags, they aren't going to get their ownership removed for one mistake.

Edit: The Game

Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This sounded liked a player with sour grapes from a developer who added new content that they didn't like
I know in most cases it is just a sour player.

My answer was just to avoid misinformation from your quote that made it sound a bit like devs could add/remove tags as they wish without following guidelines, meaning that content should actually be present/removed from the game before messing with tags.

If any thread is missing tags or using wrong ones they should be reported.

Last edited:
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE