HTML - Abandoned - Delicate Feelings [v0.1 Demo] [SinRise]

1. 1.00 star(s)

fuzzbuddy

Almost no content and image files are hosted online and now inaccessible. Most images don't load. And the story is uselessly short. There is no game here. Mayyybe a broken intro. But definitely no game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

h.z.immer

That's my kind of story. The pictures are fitting and the concept of the story seems to be cute. I personally the main charakters to struggle more with their feminization.
    The english needs some fixing, but it is good enough for understanding whats's going on. Thanks for sharing your story to an english speaking audiance =)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

Great story, really really reaaallly looove sissification and feminization stories, you may need to consider hiring or getting some kind of editor to read through it before, since the english in this game needs some fine-tuning, but otherwise it's great.

Looking forward to consistent future updates <33
  4. 5.00 star(s)

C0nvict42

Very good and stable start. Cannot wait for more.
    Do you have a roadmap for the future, or do you just develope as you go on with it?

Hope you keep at it, it looks very promising and I will observe it in the futue.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Leafy

Hot little story! Hot MC model, too.

The way your stats are changed is a little weird, but you can always go back and change your choices.

Only 4/5 because of Engrish. I mean, it's not *that* bad, but it's there. But that's ok.

Looking forward to more! Need more dick-girl protagonists around here. >:3