Others Completed Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire [Zoo Corporation]

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016

header.jpg

Overview:
The Pretty Girls are back and they're delicious! Check out an upgraded version of Zoo's top selling Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire with 8 new girls and a new candy flavored theme. Match pairs to reveal a Pretty Girl in a sexy outfit hiding beneath the mahjong tiles. Do you have what it takes to clear all the tiles for your Pretty Girl surprise?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 11-01-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre: Casual, Anime, Cute, Rich, Indie, Sexual Themes

Installation:

Download: - - -

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So all the characters come from Miel's games... what am I supposed to make of this.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Go4up download blocked by Chrome. 'Delicious_pretty....zip may be dangerous'

I'm out of mega free credit....

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Go4up download blocked by Chrome. 'Delicious_pretty....zip may be dangerous'

I'm out of mega free credit....
who need mega credit when there is

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know if its the case here, but this game is censored at base. check steam for get the uncensored patch :p

( i own this game legit on steam, its a pretty nice game, fun to play and not difficult. some girls are nice )

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
you make pair of two same tiles.
you cant take tiles that have all their corner blocked.

it is not really Mahjong properly... the real majhong is wayyyy more complicated XD
Not accurate. This is a variation of Mahjong called Mahjong Solitaire, originally created in 1981 and simply titled "Mah-jongg" (yes, with the dash and extra g) after the game. It's also been referred to as "Shanghai Solitaire", "Taipei", and "Kyodai". There are actually many, many variations of Mahjong out there, of which Mahjong Solitaire is only one.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Edited to add: Disregard, does not seem to be working for most. Use at your own risk. Sorry.

I think I found an uncensor patch here:

Patch Information:
This patch is a community-created patch which uncensors a number of outfits, and adds new outfits for each character.

Install Instructions:
Place the downloaded 'resources.assets' file in the 'DeliciousPGMS_Data' folder inside the game Steam install folder (right click on the game in Steam, Properties, Local Files, Browse Local Files...).
NOTE: This will overwrite the censored files, so if you want to re-censor the game later without re-downloading, back up the old resources.assets!

It's Working If:
If successful, Rui's first stage outfit unlock will be the maid outfit (instead of the school uniform).

Reactions: shinonen

masterroshi123

Dec 20, 2017

Patch Information:
This patch is a community-created patch which uncensors a number of outfits, and adds new outfits for each character.

Install Instructions:
Place the downloaded 'resources.assets' file in the 'DeliciousPGMS_Data' folder inside the game Steam install folder (right click on the game in Steam, Properties, Local Files, Browse Local Files...).
NOTE: This will overwrite the censored files, so if you want to re-censor the game later without re-downloading, back up the old resources.assets!

It's Working If:
If successful, Rui's first stage outfit unlock will be the maid outfit (instead of the school uniform).

It crashes my game on start, don't know what to do tbh.

keyoffate

Oct 3, 2017

Patch Information:

Install Instructions:

It's Working If:
This crashes the game if I try to replace it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
It crashes my game on start, don't know what to do tbh.
This crashes the game if I try to replace it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Sorry, forget I mentioned it. My Google-fu is weak today. I didn't script that file, I just found it on the internet in a dark corner. It worked for me, but I don't want to be responsible for crashing anyone else's game or worse.

shadowman27

Aug 27, 2017
That would be a great relaxing game but even in the easy mode i cant win after some point, it seems i run out of time. There is an uncensored patch thought i didnt try it yet.

One site has a trainer that can freeze time but it needs premium account.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
good game and good art ! but it gets very hard at some point! my suggestion is to make it easier