Others Completed Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire [Zoo Corporation]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Edited to add: Disregard, does not seem to be working for most. Use at your own risk. Sorry.

I think I found an uncensor patch here:

Patch Information:
This patch is a community-created patch which uncensors a number of outfits, and adds new outfits for each character.

Install Instructions:
Place the downloaded 'resources.assets' file in the 'DeliciousPGMS_Data' folder inside the game Steam install folder (right click on the game in Steam, Properties, Local Files, Browse Local Files...).
NOTE: This will overwrite the censored files, so if you want to re-censor the game later without re-downloading, back up the old resources.assets!

It's Working If:
If successful, Rui's first stage outfit unlock will be the maid outfit (instead of the school uniform).
simply put that and let peoples deal with it :)

Reactions: SenPC

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
All of these links for the patch seem to be the same file, it works with the Steam version but not with the cracked version posted here.

Reactions: Onysko

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
The game is a whopping 99 cents on Steam, so yeah if you really really want the uncensored version it's not like you are shelling out a huge amount to play this game.

People spend like 5-7 times that on one fancy coffee at Starbucks.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
did i miss a joke here? all screenshots look fine to me :?
There were no screenshots at first... also i'm pretty sure it was a different game at first. I downloaded it pretty much right when the thread came to be and what I have is different than the screenies.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There were no screenshots at first... also i'm pretty sure it was a different game at first. I downloaded it pretty much right when the thread came to be and what I have is different than the screenies.
ah okay. got it. thanks!

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Not accurate. This is a variation of Mahjong called Mahjong Solitaire, originally created in 1981 and simply titled "Mah-jongg" (yes, with the dash and extra g) after the game. It's also been referred to as "Shanghai Solitaire", "Taipei", and "Kyodai". There are actually many, many variations of Mahjong out there, of which Mahjong Solitaire is only one.
Mahjong Solitaire has nothing to do with actual Mahjong aside from using the same tiles. It's like the difference between poker and blackjack.

Reactions: SenPC

Aeomni

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone got any tips for if the launcher won't run at all? I keep getting an error message that msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll are missing, and they're not. Just to check I reinstalled visual c++ but no luck there.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'll keep waiting for a working nude patch, thanks for the upload though!

Dudealldudesbro

Jun 3, 2017
Asking myself the same thing. A quick search on google couldn't provide me any hint of a relationship between Miel and Zoo Corporation, so i suppose the artwork really is stolen.
And from the looks of it, the games are even available for purchase on steam. Is this even legal?
Miel is a subsidiary of Zoo Corporation, so yes it's legal.

Reactions: mesoru

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I'm not sure about if it's safe to play these Steam rips when you have an actual Steam account on your computer. :/

Oct 22, 2017
I'm not sure about if it's safe to play these Steam rips when you have an actual Steam account on your computer. :/
Should be safe. I guess the worst that can happen is that you are shown as online while playing this game and all your friends would raise an eyebrow if they don't see it in your library. If you really want to be stealthy or sure, just exit steam or go offline.

EroEroTSB

Jul 2, 2017
Isn't this only Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire ? because there is another game called Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire.

EdAngKi2

Mar 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove censorship?

It does not work
I think I am going to cry XD

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a savegame for cheaters like me ?
Here's a 100% complete save: DPGMSSavDat.sav
- or download the attached file (and delete the random numbers)

Does anyone know how to remove censorship?

It does not work
I think I am going to cry XD
Don't cry because it doesn't work, cry because it's here :D
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire v1.0.4 Uncensored

ZippyShare:

- 100% save, cheat and uncensor are included.
- the cheat allows you to clear any stage on the first tile match.

Edit: Credit to whoever uploaded / seeded the
- for the cheat (which was used to create the save), and for the uncensor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EdAngKi2 and Jlmn

Atelli

Aug 31, 2018
well i tried. I cant get the uncensor work with 1.1 here and 1.4 is only on russian torrent sites which all seems to be dead.

Don't cry because it doesn't work, cry because it's here :D
Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire v1.0.4 Uncensored

ZippyShare:

- 100% save, cheat and uncensor are included.
- the cheat allows you to clear any stage on the first tile match.

Edit: Credit to whoever uploaded / seeded the
- for the cheat (which was used to create the save), and for the uncensor.
wish this worked.

Edit: Haha. Found it. Patched it and it works. Hopefully this one will stay up.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EdAngKi2

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Another game ruined by lack of sexual content. Such great art, but wasted potential.

Just like Love Language Japanese or whatever it's called... the devs of that game not only acknowledged that their game should have had sexual content, they even teased us with a possible R18/adult content update, and that was over a year ago.