Nov 6, 2018
I'm assuming this is the same from the version uiploaded on otomi-games? There's a newer ver. of 1.0.3 that nerfs the difficulty and fixes other bugs like getting a black screen freeze upon getting an ending.Tried seeing what happens after maxing anger and it just goes to the black screen so hopefully this version gets updated soon, pretty good game if it werent for the pixel focus it needs which probably makes it more casual on newer ver.
Can you post the link please

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Can someone explain to me the massage intensity minigame, because either I'm very stupid or it's not impossible to understand what the hell I have to do.
Hold left click until the shadow area goes into the green area, and release in the green. The timing is pretty tight, and it accelerates the further from the center it is. Do this three times, and depending on how many of the three you got in the green you get better or worse outcomes.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Can someone explain to me the massage intensity minigame, because either I'm very stupid or it's not impossible to understand what the hell I have to do.
You have to click and hold down in the circle, BUT you have to get it in the circle at a PIXEL PERFECT bit, if you undershot it or overshot it EVEN THE TINIEST BIT, you're fucked.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Hold left click until the shadow area goes into the green area, and release in the green. The timing is pretty tight, and it accelerates the further from the center it is. Do this three times, and depending on how many of the three you got in the green you get better or worse outcomes.
Bruh it ain't "pretty tight" it is pixel perfect my guy, it is a bit ridiculous

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes