HWarriorX

Sep 15, 2021
I just got this on week 8 with domination level 7 when I finished the week. WTF. And more annoying is that I lost all my save files. They were rewritten with week 1.

Last edited:

HWarriorX

Sep 15, 2021
this games has a lot of potential, it is fun, challenging and sexy but it is still green if, there is no point pass 11 week, the game gets stuck in between switching to sex position then it doesnt load or gets stucked and you lose the entire progress of that massage session if that happens, and it seems there are some things yet to come, and maybe all this issues will get solved in future updates
Try to use the 1.1.2 version. Check the last two pages on this thread.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
this games has a lot of potential, it is fun, challenging and sexy but it is still green if, there is no point pass 11 week
The game is worth 5 dollars. I highly doubt they're adding anything crazy. For reference, the HIGHLEG.PEACH games are 8-10 bucks.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Man this developer stinks. Trying to thwart pirates is one thing, but adding anti cheat is so brain dead.

I got so sick of trying to figure out how I'm supposed to play this, I tried adjusting some of the code myself.

The buzzing sound, no cheating banner, and freezing my system is just not cool.

Need someone with a big brain to make a proper cheat, if only just in spite of the dev.

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes