Fan Art Deliverance Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Great game, and awesome wife! Katherine is my favourite VN wife yet. And so, I just had to remake her. This is my version of her as close as I could get. Probably not perfect, but close enough for my liking. I'll share my scene subset and assets for anyone interested.

Katherine (G8F) Assets
Character: Juniper HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair: Liberty Hair For Genesis 8 Female(s)
Genitals:

My Scene subset requiring the above assets: View attachment Katherine (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Katherine (G8F) - Centerfold.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been working on other assets for this game. Trying to discover everything. I figured I would share what I found thus far...

The main character is super simple... his hair, is more difficult. I thought it would be easy, but so far it has been difficult to find. I am using an alternative which is not the right one, but looks close sofar.
Main Character: Fergal HD for Landon 8

Rose seems to have everything all in one download! I noticed her while searching for something else.
Rose Character:

Sarah was similar to Rose, I noticed what seems like a complete bundle that has most of what she needs...
Sarah Character:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pafu01 and Kripke

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've been working on other assets for this game. Trying to discover everything. I figured I would share what I found thus far...

The main character is super simple... his hair, is more difficult. I thought it would be easy, but so far it has been difficult to find. I am using an alternative which is not the right one, but looks close sofar.
Main Character: Fergal HD for Landon 8

Rose seems to have everything all in one download! I noticed her while searching for something else.
Rose Character:

Sarah was similar to Rose, I noticed what seems like a complete bundle that has most of what she needs...
Sarah Character:
Pretty sure main guy is just Axel hair, no?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Pretty sure main guy is just Axel hair, no?
... are you fucking kidding me?! I searched ALL of Daz3D and ALL of Render-State and nothing. I was actually thinking that it was probably part of a bundle. I never even thought to check that one! Thanks. LOL

That was really the only missing piece I needed. Most of the characters for this game are refreshingly simple to reconstruct.

The only downside is that he used that horrible genitalia... if I do a scene subset, I am using the standard one. Hehehe

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes