Ren'Py - Delivery! [v0.75] [CaptainBl00d]

1. 3.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Meh! Great artwork but that is all I can say for it. The story is mediocre at best and is not really inspiring. I got sick of it and just skipped my way along until I stumbled into the weak and non animated somewhat sex scenes. This game will need a lot of work done to it before it makes it to a 4 in my book. There are a ton of great looking artwork games out there so to have a poor story and weak sex scenes too, yeah, it's gonna be a tough road ahead for this game I feel. The art got it a 3 but that is where it stops I am afraid. We will see what the future holds for this one.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Minarin

It's fine.

Visuals: As far as presentation goes, that's honestly the bulk of where my stars come from. The art, while AI, is really well done. Obviously it being AI generated means there is a higher standard applied to quality, and this VN does make sure that character designs are consistent, there's no weird finger or limb stuff going on, and overall the presentation of the VN is decent-- not great, but decent. There's also some very basic attempts at animation, but it is really the bare minimum. Either way, if you're looking for hot 2d AI girls, there are a few here. I personally like Chloe and Emily best. The diversity is very low though; they're all skinny white conventionally attractive women with huge breasts and there are a total of 5 women. That in itself is fine, I don't need a ton of diversity, but maybe something slightly different would help.

Sound: There's some music and some basic sounds, which all work adequately. They don't elevate the piece and nothing is particularly special. It does fill in its space just fine though.

Implementation: It's a basic VN using RenPy. It uses its tooling fine and there are no glaring bugs. It'd be pretty embarassing if there were bugs though, considering there's a grand total of... two choices? Maybe? There's also some basic use of animation and such. It works... fine.

Story: Dreadfully threadbare. The writing doesn't take itself too seriously, which is incredibly needed here, and the english is fine, but goodness the story is so... yeah you're a delivery guy and there's attractive women to bang with some thinly veiled excuses to do so. Does it need to be more complicated? No. Does it do anything at all whatsoever to try to build interesting characters to be attracted to past their looks? Nope. This is where the most points could be won; if the writer actually tried to make their characters more than just a caricature of their archetype. You have the goth girl; she's dark and brooding (expected). You have the athlete; she's peppy and upbeat (expected). You have the milf; she's maternal and mature (expected). There's literally nothing here you haven't already seen.

Overall: It's fine. It's an extremely basic VN game with a decent level of polish on well generated AI images with pixel-deep characters and serviceable sound. I wish there was something more to this, and I feel like there could be, but right now, there isn't.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Z2

Well, that was fun, not unexpected, but the quirky humour is refreshing, and the leftfield includes are a very refreshing tactic, I'm almost scared to see what surprise is unleashed next - guess I'll have to check in on the next release!