VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

chickenmaid

The story set-up, animation, and mechanics is well-made from the dialogue box, map, NPC interaction, character designs that matches in game i.e it's not a character's face slapped on big boobs like another GI-parody game. And I enjoy that I feel I'm playing the game from the MC's point of view. I love it so far and I am looking forward to future development and a Dodoco secret-route.

It isn't perfect but I when I saw a 1 star review, that I felt was unwarranted, I needed to counter with a 5-star. There's a few minor details that need work of the top of my head: the blushes on Barbara is too much I think. It could just be the lighting, but it looks like a transparent red mask or something.

Some sound would also improve the game. Background music for immersion and character audio could just be in-game climbing noises for h-scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Maciswack

There isn't much to say so far except that the game could be a solid Genshin impact parody game. So far from what we've seen it seems like all the characters show I similar to their game counterparts and for people who follow the game this might be a treat. This is definitely one with supporting or keeping an eye on