RPGM Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DeathKnightWolf

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to defeat Nova? I'm at the step where she disables my items. Then I can perform one more action and it says she's disappointed, and I need to react to what's happening. Is this just the time limit and I didn't do enough damage until that point, or does she want me to do something specific right then?
I think that it is related to damage. I just focused on using combos and she only ever said things along the line of that she likes what she sees and that she is interested in what I do next. I think that you need to survive/deal enough damage to get to a specific event in the fight. It's a WTF kind of event so it will stand out when you get there. She keeps healing so I don't think that you can actually defeat her.

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to defeat Nova? I'm at the step where she disables my items. Then I can perform one more action and it says she's disappointed, and I need to react to what's happening. Is this just the time limit and I didn't do enough damage until that point, or does she want me to do something specific right then?
You cannot defeat her, you have to survive long enough until the battle ends.
Try combo heal + water element attack to heal, and deal damage using combo focus + grass element attack if you think you can withstand the next two attacks.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes