RPGM Delve into Pawssion [v0.7] [Quetzalli]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Have you used the transgender potion in that goat's shop? Vail's scene is M/F so the protagonist has to be female.
...I didn't. I'm not into transformation content, and I'd rather male protags for these kinds of games. Didn't even realized that was an option, lol.

Kind of a cop out to have a shy femboy NPC and not put a scene with him as bottom, but whatever. Transformation is kind of a Quetzalli staple anyway.

OrionBonnie

Apr 2, 2022
...I didn't. I'm not into transformation content, and I'd rather male protags for these kinds of games. Didn't even realized that was an option, lol.

Kind of a cop out to have a shy femboy NPC and not put a scene with him as bottom, but whatever. Transformation is kind of a Quetzalli staple anyway.
Maybe the artist is into that kind of stuff. Using the transgender potion won't change you permanently and disable M/F content with male protagonist. You can always swap back to male anytime in that goat's shop, and even you do not, all other animations will play normally despite your current gender. Using the potion just unlocks a lot of contents.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes