RPGM Abandoned Demigods History: Unknown Hero [v0.5] [Fifth Floor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zrzaria

Jun 1, 2022
Eh... I wrote that a long time ago but don't talk to mom until after talking to item store girl should fix it?
It didn't not , honestly i wasted such a long time replaying this game over and over trying to avoid this bug , oh well i guess I'll give up

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not looking good since he was conscripted for a year of service should of been out and back to the game by now.. seems this game is fully abandoned.. either he did not survive or lost interest.

Releivo

Jun 23, 2020
Not looking good since he was conscripted for a year of service should of been out and back to the game by now.. seems this game is fully abandoned.. either he did not survive or lost interest.
more like no one is getting out of the army alive right now

Nov 15, 2018
Hey Guys, good news. He is alive and out of the army. Here is what he wrote in discord (translated with google):

Guys, hello everyone. I’m sorry that I didn’t even go to the discord, I updated the phone and completely forgot about it, and the PC broke down ...
As you remember, I went to the army, just returned a month ago, and apart from a new phone, I have nothing left
Therefore, now irl work and actively save up for a good PC
I can’t say how much more time it will take, but I myself want it to be as soon as possible
I really want a good PC
So I will not promise anything about the dates, so as not to disappoint
It is also worth considering that it is quite possible that all the developments flew away along with the breakdown of the PC
If that's the case, then that's the worst.

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
Hey Guys, good news. He is alive and out of the army. Here is what he wrote in discord (translated with google):

Guys, hello everyone. I’m sorry that I didn’t even go to the discord, I updated the phone and completely forgot about it, and the PC broke down ...
As you remember, I went to the army, just returned a month ago, and apart from a new phone, I have nothing left
I can’t say how much more time it will take, but I myself want it to be as soon as possible
I really want a good PC
It is also worth considering that it is quite possible that all the developments flew away along with the breakdown of the PC
NO WAY WE WON

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

I really want a good PC
Nice to know the army paid him well...:(

kamikadse

Jul 2, 2020
Nice to know the army paid him well...:(
I am Russian as well as the author of the game. He was in military service (срочная служба), this is a service for 1 year for the entire male population of the country from 18 to 27 years old. They pay little, very little. Now the author most likely works in a civilian job, and not in the army. So it remains to wait.

Raizel124

May 29, 2023
When you go to the Obelisk cave beyond the right side of the village it is the last house before the exit of the village.
Below it stands a man.
That is the man you need to talk to.
U mean white hair old man...??

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Please don't spread irrelevant misinformation. Russia didn't conscript anyone for the operation in Ukraine. Russia recruited 300k reservists.
Lol. Cope and seethe, vatnik.
Everyone knows that russian army grabs any men they could find, and sends them right into the meat grinder.
It's a miracle that the dev survived.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How to complete the Family matters 3 task I can't give carrots to mom
Abandoned village
It looks like you have taken only the box and not the carrots. You must harvest there 12 carrots and after it you have a box with 12 carrots. This box is then as key item. Now you can talk with mom and give her the carrots.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.5

1) Power of Sex
After you have had sex with Ernestajn you have a visible chest before your home. You can`t open the chest it is a annoying bug.

The bug goes away when you are at the Quest The power of sex 2 and buyed tools to repair the first building.

2) The power of sex 2
Sex with Ernestajn you get no Lust Point bug?

3) When you enter the cafe you are in the building from the inn.

4) The NPC from the Gift shop are vanished. When you click on the table you can buy it looks not so good.

5) A lot of untranslated sentences.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote