Demographics of F95 zone users

Where are you from? (if yours ain't on the list comment please)

• Total voters

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What do you mean sadly?
Because this country is a shithole. There is corruption everywhere and just last friday a dam broke in Minas Gerais (a state), more than 200 people missing and 37 dead. And don't get me started on politics.

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
Because this country is a shithole. There is corruption everywhere and just last friday a dam broke in Minas Gerais (a state), more than 200 people missing and 37 dead. And don't get me started on politics.
My prayers with 200 missing people and 37 dead. I hope they find a good life. You said "don't get me started on politics'. You can tell me if you want.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
My prayers with 200 missing people and 37 dead. I hope they find a good life. You said "don't get me started on politics'. You can tell me if you want.
It's a long, looooong story. Besides, it might change the subject of the topic. But if you're really interested, look it up on google the following words
PT (It means Partido dos Trabalhadores - Something like "Labor's Party")
Petrobras (It's an oil company) - Lava Jato (Something like Rapid Wash)
Dilma Impeachment
Lula arrested
Bolsonaro 2018 elections

Reactions: Mark17 and Namco15

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Canada. We don't have igloos, polar bears, endless supplies of maple syrup, or lots of French people speaking where I live though. If anything we have lots of Chinese people to the point if you head downtown you will feel like you are in China in some areas. :LOL: As people have said before you should really start a poll. I'm genuinely curious what our community demographic is now. :unsure:

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I am Colombian, but live in America. You should consider making this a poll.

Edit: My daughter is half-white, and girlfriend is Armenian and Lebanese. And we are Catholic/Muslim. Family get-togethers are interesting to say the least.
Kutos to your ancestors, they fucked all sorts of flavours- even got a lil muslim in there (y)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
From the American South. Love music from all over the world. Currently digging The Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra. But also dig Laibach and Magnifico from the olde Yugoslavia.

Reactions: vir_cotto

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
From the country that gave the USA to the world, by helping them get free, then selling them a third of there actual lands ; and like it also opened the way to the West, we probably also gave western movies to the world.

Said like this, I suddenly feel so powerful :p