VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demon Boy [v0.42] [EroMersive]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MayFreese

As much as I love good renders and mommies, there isn't much going for it at the present time. Nothing new and innovative coming from it whatsoever, but I won't be too harsh for now because it is in its beginning stages.

The "NTR" is unavoidable (i.e. the mom kissing the sleazebag and Lilly having sex with the neighbor) and the scenarios are typical, you'll definitely feel the developer pulling the strings. Besides that, this game has potential, I definitely would recommend keeping this in your bookmark. Only time will tell which path the developer will take.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Very good start to a game, great character models and every single asset feels unique, there was a couple things I've seen before, but for the most part I'd never seen any of them. Story telling is also great! really great game!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Maestro91

v0.1

Excellent start

- Renders are sublime.
    - Writing is great.
    - Story, while maybe not original looks to be very interesting and full of kinks for all to enjoy.
    - Characters are standard "Tenant" and "Landperson", but seems decently written.

As with allmost all first releases there might not be the most content, but what we get this time around is definantly worth trying to get exited for releases coming later.

And it's always "nice" to see the usual *Waah, NTR!* crowd gather to give their opinion that no one asked for for a game they say they won't/will reluctantly play.

Props to Dev, you've got a new patron right here if this is the quality you bring moving forward.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Everything looks perfect at the moment. The picture quality , music and enders are nice. The characters look very good has hot figures. But I hope the MC does not stay a loser. I don't mind sharing but lets hope MC doesn't become cuck. Still too early to tell but for now looks good and I look forward to it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Scarlett's nightmare

Before more of the anti-NTR brigade come charging in, let me get a word in.

The renders are really great. There's a lot of apparent care given to the expressions especially. I like it.

So far, the tone of the game is dark and unapologetic. It is not an NTR game specifically, but you can tell it won't give much thought to the sensibilities of its players. I love that. If you need yet another generic happy harem with a bunch of girls worshipping your sexual organ, you might want to walk away.

For the rest of you, this game has A LOT of potential. Enjoy.