scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
scarypumpkin So posted a review. I got some suggestions. Cut the useless areas for walking (if you want to be Glassix, include more narritive so the areas aren't there just for bloat), get rid of the randomness of the girls in the shower and make that a set schedule cause as it stands, could go weeks without being able to progress on either the mom or sister. Honestly can't figure out how to increase the sisters love nor could I figure out how to deal with Matty's sister.
-some areas are empty for now, best to let players explore now then add content later (so don't get ask questions where is this and that) and easier for me to do it this way
-randomness - there are 2 scene for jenna (shower and kitchen) and 1 for mandy show (planing add another soon) so yes you can progress
-love - you have to have sex with mandy first
-lila - get closer matty

Reactions: Magazif and Thatguy

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Dunno if i broke the game or found a weird bug loop but im at the point where i can now fuck the mother (YAY) but in the kitchen if you talk to your sis "Ask for cut of money from webshow" it then autos you onto grabbing your mothers ass then it throws you out into the hall where she has the options "What's your reputation again?" & "it's not like i want to talk you either" then you leave the house and it intros you to matty and the school again.

Prettysure i've found time travel. It's doesn't reset relationships or anything, just a bug i thought you'd wanna know about :D

Reactions: scarypumpkin

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
-some areas are empty for now, best to let players explore now then add content later (so don't get ask questions where is this and that) and easier for me to do it this way
-randomness - there are 2 scene for jenna (shower and kitchen) and 1 for mandy show (planing add another soon) so yes you can progress
-love - you have to have sex with mandy first
-lila - get closer matty
Welp, will give a go again cause I like what's here and it's got a Glassix feel/plot but the fact that some days you can't do things with the mom in the kitchen cause the sister decides to step in kinda sucks and since you can't progress with her till the mom is progressed with makes it tedious. And will admit cheating stats = bad idea as going to far too fast cause sequence breaks that prevent content from occuring.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Welp, will give a go again cause I like what's here and it's got a Glassix feel/plot but the fact that some days you can't do things with the mom in the kitchen cause the sister decides to step in kinda sucks and since you can't progress with her till the mom is progressed with makes it tedious. And will admit cheating stats = bad idea as going to far too fast cause sequence breaks that prevent content from occuring.
-hope you and everyone else continues playing
-jenna mandy kitchen - i have my reasons you might fine out later
-or I can make old save unusable or other things that other devs do (I think making it harder to cheat is reasonable)

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
so i play the game for 2 hors and thos os what can i told you, the game is very good the art of the facis is someting that can be better but at the end is not a problem s you dont have to worry abaut, the animation are the caracter is great is exiting and enjoyable of the game is a very good game and i am very happy for see it, the only problom i see in the game is the levels of love and lewness is just take to much time 125 for a sex 50 for the first really hot scene is just take to much time meybe put some events that let you get more lewless but i been play the game 2 or even 3 hours i think and now i finally got 50 of lewles just in the mother, apart of that the game is very good and i am gonna try to support your project

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
so i play the game for 2 hors and thos os what can i told you, the game is very good the art of the facis is someting that can be better but at the end is not a problem s you dont have to worry abaut, the animation are the caracter is great is exiting and enjoyable of the game is a very good game and i am very happy for see it, the only problom i see in the game is the levels of love and lewness is just take to much time 125 for a sex 50 for the first really hot scene is just take to much time meybe put some events that let you get more lewless but i been play the game 2 or even 3 hours i think and now i finally got 50 of lewles just in the mother, apart of that the game is very good and i am gonna try to support your project
-thanks for giving the game a try
-the lewdness thing will be taken care of probably before v0.3, but it will an ability (the players will have to earn it)

Reactions: euintue

brata

May 16, 2017
basically for those wondering , the dev is actually trying to make us play through the game BUT he is doing it the wrong way (forcing it). The game has TOO MANY locations which is annoying and time consuming while also the sex scenes are "irregular" (spoilers ahead ) ie doing it with the milf out of the blue in the car as a quicky rather than a good long scene in the house.
I don't mind all the characters being the same face , I don't mind the annoying subplot and the annoying constant and HUGE grind ... but I do mind the constant clicking to go through each day and then realizing I am there for no reason and then go miles back again.
Overall..

The game is annoying as it is
The dev isn't help as he should
Tried it like...3x times (in various versions)
I won't be coming back.

It's a shame really but .. my advice is to stay away

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
basically for those wondering , the dev is actually trying to make us play through the game BUT he is doing it the wrong way (forcing it). The game has TOO MANY locations which is annoying and time consuming while also the sex scenes are "irregular" (spoilers ahead ) ie doing it with the milf out of the blue in the car as a quicky rather than a good long scene in the house.
I don't mind all the characters being the same face , I don't mind the annoying subplot and the annoying constant and HUGE grind ... but I do mind the constant clicking to go through each day and then realizing I am there for no reason and then go miles back again.
Overall..

The game is annoying as it is
The dev isn't help as he should
Tried it like...3x times (in various versions)
I won't be coming back.

It's a shame really but .. my advice is to stay away
You shouldn't have to play through a game it should be done for you
a shame you won't be coming back

es779877

Jan 22, 2021
Just wanted to mention if you a problem with animations not playing it could be you have all audio output devices disabled. That was my issue.

brata

May 16, 2017
looks like i'm going to lose some players because of the ntr option... sad to see them go (hoping that they stay)
optional ntr will stay because sometimes you feel like a cuck, sometimes you don't
People don't like NTR (I don't mind it honestly but each to his own preferences) but what I can assure you is that people don't like huge grinds which includes doing the same tasks over and over again while also having to click through multiple locations etc.
If you have multiple locations then do a MAP and have the player selecting which location to go instantly.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes