clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
While the mom in this game is super hot, I am mommed out really due to how many games go this route.
I am enjoying the focus on other characters a lot more
I understand your point, but the reason many games go the mom-son route is because it is one of the most popular routes out there. And for many devs who need support, popularity is important

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I understand your point, but the reason many games go the mom-son route is because it is one of the most popular routes out there.
I am wondering if it is popular because people actually have this fetish... or because the games depict the mom as the most volupteous girl in the game, and draw her like a 20 year old with hyper boobs/butt

CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
Absolutely AMAZING! From the art, to the actual story. You sir (BreadMan) are one hell of a dev. Keep it up yo! Can't wait for more glorious updates. Take care

TommyV23

Mar 10, 2019
hands down this game is my absolute favorite at the moment!

all characters are extremly hot and i really like the style of this game. Cant wait for the next update :)

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Amazing game, very much looking forward to the updates. Reminds me of that old nerguls nest game that had basically the same story. On a side not, finally a game that has proper build with a mother character. It really bugs me in a game where you want to seduce the mom, and you are fucking her 2 quests later.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
super awesome update/game, man really looking forward to seeing another update next month
Next month ? next build will be shipped somewhere around june because it will be released with much more h scenes than the current version and now that BreadMan got enough fund he will retire in late april from his day job and will work full time on Demon Deals so after 0.4 it's possible that "DDS" will be released every 5 to 7 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossjohn

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
Everything about this game is so dope. Love it. Style and design choices, dialogue and scenes just hit the spot. Very excited for future updates.

Reactions: Sgt028

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
So Bread, I gotta say I love how you use Lillith in the story. The fact that she actually "does" stuff and basically is always "around" and willing to interfere is great...unlike some other storys were it just comes down to encounters and "do this and that" dialogues.
Also, right now we can use the "demon date app" to basically have Tammy appear again behind the school...Brandy seems to be buggy (she doesn't show up, and instead it only calls up Tammy again), will this function one day become an actual "call" feature?
As there is already the call button on the phone, but for now without any function.

p.s. Great update, keep at it!

Reactions: 46n2 and Sgt028

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Hello all, sorry to anyone that's had issues with the game locking up. The patch worked for me on my machine but I've updated all the links in OP with a soft 3.3 version that has the same fixes applied. I tested this on my own saves and a players old save and had no issues with the sprite change locking the game or the chores order misfiring.

If you play the v03.3 version and still have issues continue to let me know - I have a long list of minor fixes and notes to get through but with these two major things fixed (as far as I can tell) I am moving on to v.04 work after the weekend, the rest of the changes will have to wait til next version.

Thanks for playing, thanks for the feedback (good and less good haha), and I look forward to bringing y'all more boobs and butts and dicks as soon as I can!
Dude this game is amazing, found it today, played through it today, subscribed today.
Keep up the amazing work, the layout frame is very solid, the characters are amazing.
Can't wait to see the development of all characters.
Something that always piques interests for many people into this genre
Lactation
Breast Growth
Double blowjobs
Double Paizuri
I'm sure u have a monster list of things to go through, oh let's add more demons too!!!!
But just wanted to thank ya for the great animation game and story thus far

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, this game is bugged, i have more girls unlocked than you in the phone while you have more scenes unlocked in the gallery, some of which you can't get without meeting the girls you are missing.
One of my quests is also stuck at "meet Susy behind the school", i did this part and i've seen the Tammy scene, but it's missing from my gallery and the quest didn't get cleared in journal.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes